Cricket Centrix Ceramic Flat Iron 1 uploaded by Lucie L.

BY CRICKET

The Centrix 1 ceramic styling iron is ideal for any straightening or curling techniques. Solid Ceramic plates with extra curved edges for easy styling. Large opening for faster styling. Electronic control with variable temperature settings. Unique swivel cord doubles cord life. Made in Italy. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Excellent flat iron! Leaves my hair perfectly straight and smooth without burning my hair! Im someone who's hair is typically curly and coarse so a great flat iron like this one is a must have for me!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I don't ever straighten my hair but my sister has this and really likes it. It straightens her hair in now time!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
Im a big flat iron straightening my hair and I really recommend it for anyone who loves to straight their hair!
Sarai B.
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
Love it little bit expensive but is one of my favorites for iron my hair and my daughters..
zikra n.
zikra n.
Atlantic City, NJ
Flat irons, in general, are very simple devices. They transfer heat through a heat conducting surface with the goal of straightening curly or frizzy hair. What sets them apart is the material that these heat conducting surfaces are made of.
Lucie L.
Lucie L.
Bourget, ontario, ON
I had this flat iron for at least 4 to 5 years now and it sure does its job, if I remember correctly I paid around 150$ I think for it, plus tax which is pretty decent. It sure makes my hair look very nice. I have blond straight coloured hair normal and it has never damaged my hair, it's great.

by Lucie Lavigne