Cricket

by Cricket

Cricket Wireless offers prepaid cell phones and no contract cell phone plans.

Is cricket a better wireless service and can you let your service get turned off and pay it two weeks later and you still have same number?
How much do you spend on using a cricket machine per month? Is it worth the money?
I'm considering switching to cricket, whats their best family deals?
Start your review of Cricket!
Product Highlights
...in the middle of nowhere with no service and it makes me sad and that customer service in store could be improved.in reviews
Plans are pretty reasonable , no contracts , they have a variety of plans and phones , i say overall pretty good for the pricein reviews
It was my first phone company service I would go back to after experiencing getting hiddenfees and all that from other popular bigger companiesin reviews
If you don't travel much and you are on a tight budget for your phone and phone service, they are good company to go with.in reviews
Dixie M.
The Woodlands, TX
Techie Expert Level 6
Cricket uploaded by Dixie M.
Love using this cell service. One fee never changes one due date. Unlimited everything and even a hot spot. I never ever pay over 130 for all 4 of my lines! They even have bridge pay where you can break up that small payment for cell service in two payments within a week of eachother. Who else will do that?! AT&T or Verizon I think not. Just because it's not one of the bigger companies it still runs on AT&T towers. Affordable phones and plans. Highly recommended!
Amber I.
Saint George, UT
I've used cricket before and honestly, I didn't have any problems with it! I had good coverage in my area so i never had anything to complain about!
Taylor G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
My husband was using this service; monthly plans were decent. Phone service was hard and sometimes didn’t have any service. Phones looked cheap. Honestly don’t know if they have gotten any better.
Ashley C.
Techie Expert Level 1
I've been with this phone company a long time. It's very affordable but not my favorite. The service and WiFi sometimes suck
Tammy C.
Richmond, KY
I've had some issues w their phones n internet. Their phones r very expensive too. I've never had a phone that never gave me issues. Might be changing plans in the future
Crystal M.
Sulphur, LA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love having cricket as my cell phone provider. I get awesome service and internet. I pay 100 for 4 lines. Very affordable. When we had att the price for 4 lines was over 130 dollars. Very easy to switch. Customer service is always so friendly.
Patricia T.
Dayton, OH
I've been a Cricket customer four years (4). I have never experienced any negative experiences. Customer service has always been helpful. There are no contract commitments .The service area has vastly improved since the inception of Cricket. You can purchase your phone from any place as long as it is compatible with Cricket. I purchase new phones from EBay.
Jeremy L.
Paragould, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
Overall a good service provider. Once you have multiple lines on an account, you get much better deals on unlimited. I have had them for well over a year.
ELSA G.
You save a lot of money with Cricket, you will not have the same service a verizon customer has but you also don't pay as much as they do either. If you buy a good phone (Iphone, Galaxy S3 and above, Nexus 5, Nokia lumina, etc...) your service will be decent. If you buy those cheap phones more then likely your service will be pretty bad. You get what you pay for.
maria R.
Techie Expert Level 2
We tried to switch carriers on a promotion. piad and debited same day.72 hour turn around never happened and we never got refunded our payment. I would. ot recommend unless you go in person and I wont after this experience the solution is "call my bank". No concern or professionalism.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...