Cretors Popped Corn G.H. Cretors Popcorn Chicago Mix, 22 ounce bag (1 lb 6oz) uploaded by Kaylyn M.Cretors Popped Corn G.H. Cretors Popcorn Chicago Mix, 22 ounce bag (1 lb 6oz) uploaded by Mary R.

BY CRETORS POPPED CORN

Mary R.
This is OK but the two flavors don't seem to compliment each other as well as some other brands do with a similar mix. Out of the two I prefer the caramel, the cheddar is too strong for me. However, if you are looking for a cheese popcorn that tastes very much like cheddar cheese, without the typical butter and salt mixture this is the popcorn for you.
Kaylyn M.
Absolutely amazing!! At first I was unsure if I would like the combination, but I loved it!! If you enjoyed the tin popcorn cans from Boy Scouts, you will love this popcorn. Reminds me of my childhood. Great price too!
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I could go on for an hr about how good this stuff is...but I won't lets just say the town I live in there are NO stores that sell this so when I'm craving I drive 45mins to the city to buy it and I stock up for myself and my whole family lol I literally can't stop eating this its that good!!!! the buttery caramel corn and mix of cheddar cheese there's NOONE that makes this Chicago style mix like this brand
Hu Yun L.
Edmonton, AB
I know I know, everyone would be surprised that I only gave this product 3 stars... However I'm more is a savory snacker. I do ALWAYS buy this for my parties and get togethers and there is never any leftover... But personally I only eat the cheese popcorn... Only leaving caramel behind