BY CREST #31 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rochelle R.
El Paso, TX
This actually shows some improvement within a few days or even the day of. It won’t last forever like professional whitening but it will definitely get the job done for a few days or weeks if you properly take care of your oral hygiene.
Gabby S.
Philadelphia
I like using these but I hate how sticky they get. Sometimes i get worried about pulling them off my teeth because they are so tight. I use them often and buy them once in a while when on sale because they are pricey
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
These really work. I always see a noticeable difference after using these white strips and receive several compliments from people stating how white my teeth are. Definitely would buy again and recommend to others.
Crystal W.
You probably won’t find a more effective teeth whitener on the market at this price point. It might seem expensive at first but when you start looking into it they are very budget friendly compared to other options. Put them in before you shower and before you know it the half hour is up and you have almost immediate results. Best teeth whitener for fast, easy use.
Giovanna C.
Fredericksburg , VA
I used these strips when they first came out and my teeth have stayed white! I do light maintenance but the whitening strips are what i have to thank for my pearly whites!
Sarah O.
Brentwood, TN
These teeth whitening strips amazed me. I was only on day three when I had noticed my stained teeth become very white. I finished using my box and I think it’s safe to say that I have never had teeth so white.
Dominique D.
Redby , MN
I love using these whitening strips they work really well and you can notice a difference within a month the only downside is they are quite expensive other then that I’d highly recommend this
Jeanne Y.
Dallas, TX
These whitening strips changed my life. When I was in high school, my gay best friend told me that I had yellow teeth and my self-conscious teenage self bought these. Five years later and I still get compliments about how white my teeth are. If you're an avid coffee drinker, these will take away those yellow stained teeth. The strips are easy to apply, but they do produce quite a bit of saliva. The only con is the taste of it, but it does not matter at all when you see the results. I 100% recommend them!
Bridget C.
Richmond, VA
I use these every few months! I absolutely adore these white strips and I love that they are flexible with my teeth. I only find myself having to use them maybe every two or so months, because they whiten my teeth so well. The only downfall, I do find my teeth becoming quite sensitive after using these, but luckily the sensitivity only lasts about a day or so. I am overall always impressed by these white strips.
Mae M.
These work pretty well. They don't make your teeth super bright white but at the same time I don't think they are supposed to. I used them and actually didn't notice a huge difference in my teeth color so I ended up going and getting a different strength of whitening strips.
rebecca m.
how long does this product take to make your teeth white?
Brenda L.
Santiago
Is good for teeths or nah?!
Kiara M.