CrestSuper Size Value Package 3d White Vivid Teeth Whitening Strips (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jeanne Y.CrestSuper Size Value Package 3d White Vivid Teeth Whitening Strips (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jeanne Y.CrestSuper Size Value Package 3d White Vivid Teeth Whitening Strips (Pack of 3) uploaded by Gillian H.

BY CREST #64 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Briaunna M.
Briaunna M.
I love using Crest 3D whitening strips in addition to my Crest 3D toothpaste. The Crest 3D line has been the only one that I've noticed to actually get my teeth as white as if I've had professional whitening. The strips are super simple to use, and there's no mess or hassle with bleaching trays and gels. I put the strips on for 1 hour and voila! Beautifully white teeth.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Augusta, ME
These strips work better than any whitening toothpaste. I had so many compliments on my teeth after using these. Even my orthodontist noticed back when I used to wear braces. I had my bottoms taken off before my tops so I started using the whitening strips and while being adjusted he asked if I had my teeth whitened. Great product!
Jess M.
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
crest white strips are awesome. they really work! it gives a sharp pain while on sometimes, on 1 teeth most of the time but it goes away once you take them off. for me, i notice it getting whiter within a few days, the more you use it the more white it will get. my family also swears by this product so its not just me!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love using these strips, because they work. I have bought them three times, so I am a repeat user due to how effective it is. I don't like how bulky it feels in my mouth, and sometimes it does feel like it is slipping out of place. It can be a little awkward talking while it is applied, but it definitely works.
yass s.
yass s.
This is amazing, does not magically work. it takes time. If you use the tooth paste and mouth wash you will see better results.
We are a family of 5 so the value package is great for us.
it might be a little pricey if your a low income family, but it keeps your teeth white and gives you a good feeling.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
This product whiteness my teeth fast I love that I don't have to fart around with a tray and get messy but the strips I have to cut down to my teeth size because they are to big for my mouth they go around both sides of my teeth but also go all the way up my gums and I don't like it
molly p.
molly p.
Indianapolis, IN
To start off , the price is ridiculous . It hurts your enamel after a certain amount of time . I have used this brand many times before and can't find another good brand to use. I am open to suggestions because i can pay the price for white teeth . i just can't take the pain.
Angelia H.
Angelia H.
Seattle, WA
This is a great product with good quick results. I have not used other brands so I do not have much to compare to, I do wish that they stayed on better I feel like sometimes they slip off very easily. But overall I believe the product is effective and reasonably priced.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Melrose, MA
Reasonably priced and easy to find for a teeth whitening product. The strips are easy to use and don't move around once they are in. It took a while to see results but after a couple of weeks I was impressed. I use ti with the Crest tooth paste and mouth wash as well.
Misbah A.
Misbah A.
These strips really do work! They whiten my teeth super quickly and I always use them before I'm going out. The only downside is that they feel uncomfortable to put on your teeth. I would definitely recommend these if you want something to quickly whiten your teeth!
rebecca m.
rebecca m.
how long does this product take to make your teeth white?
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
Santiago
Is good for teeths or nah?!
Kiara M.