CrestSuper Size Value Package 3d White Vivid Teeth Whitening Strips (Pack of 3) uploaded by Gillian H.CrestSuper Size Value Package 3d White Vivid Teeth Whitening Strips (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jeanne Y.CrestSuper Size Value Package 3d White Vivid Teeth Whitening Strips (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jeanne Y.

BY CREST #63 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
crest white strips are awesome. they really work! it gives a sharp pain while on sometimes, on 1 teeth most of the time but it goes away once you take them off. for me, i notice it getting whiter within a few days, the more you use it the more white it will get. my family also swears by this product so its not just me!
Nikki S.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love using these strips, because they work. I have bought them three times, so I am a repeat user due to how effective it is. I don't like how bulky it feels in my mouth, and sometimes it does feel like it is slipping out of place. It can be a little awkward talking while it is applied, but it definitely works.
Samantha B.
This product whiteness my teeth fast I love that I don't have to fart around with a tray and get messy but the strips I have to cut down to my teeth size because they are to big for my mouth they go around both sides of my teeth but also go all the way up my gums and I don't like it
Misbah A.
These strips really do work! They whiten my teeth super quickly and I always use them before I'm going out. The only downside is that they feel uncomfortable to put on your teeth. I would definitely recommend these if you want something to quickly whiten your teeth!
Katrina D.
Peachtree Corners
I dont whiten my teeth to often since the paste does it for me but my bottom teeth especially i use. It works. I dont like that it slips off easily and I dont like the icky that comes off the strip and how it dry my mouth out like I have had cotton in my mouth.
Amanda J.
I have t tried the full range of a rest whitening strips and I was scepticsl at first but I really did notice a difference with this product. I do recommend doing one everyday leading up to a special event because I didn't see immediately results after one use
Tarin K.
Davis, CA
I really liked these strips and they made a visible difference to the whiteness of my teeth. My only complaint is that after using them, my teeth would hurt or be really sensitive, so I had to stop using them. But they worked really effectively!
kaylee j.
greenfield, in
i love these! every few months i feel like i need a little boost when it comes to having whiter teeth! keeping these on the counter or in the closet helps me keep up with my beautiful smile and white teeth! they are great and work very well :)
Elena A.
HUGE difference when using these whitestrips. They make my teeth so white and clean. I don't necessarily like the slimy feeling it leaves behind, but that's pretty typical of these kinds of products. Overall, does what it is supposed to do!
Katie H.
Schaumburg, IL
The only reason I knocked it down a star was because of the price. I've used other tooth whitening brands and prefer Crest because you can see results instantly. These are great to use before a major event or if you need some whitening done
Brenda L.
Santiago
Is good for teeths or nah?!
rebecca m.
how long does this product take to make your teeth white?
Kiara M.