BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Striped Toothpastes combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. Fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains. Features Whitens teeth by removing surface stains Fights cavities Fights tartar Freshens breath see more...

Marie K.
Canby
I guess this is a nice toothpaste. It’s not the best, but it’s not the worst. You can get it at any grocery store or even a gas station. It keeps my teeth clean at least, so that’s good! It taste good too. It’s not expensive either. If you’re looking for a toothpaste that’s not expensive then this is the one
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually buy crest but not this particular kind. Today I picked up a tube because it was on sale.
I really like this tooth paste. It leaves my mouth fresh and clean feeling.
You really can't go wrong with any crest brand but you should try this one. It is well worth the price!
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest is the only toothpaste I have ever used since I was little. It makes my mouth feel fresh and clean after using it. I like this one because it has the benefits of toothpaste and Scope mouthwash in one
Kara S.
Raleigh
It keeps my teeth clean and breath fresh. I have been using this for years. My teeth feel smooth and I don’t have any problems with sensitivity resulting from using it. The mouthwash/toothpaste combo works great for me!
Melissa P.
Red Bay, AL
I like the flavor but sometimes it is too strong. It cleans my teeth well and leaves my breath smelling good. The minty taste could be toned down a bit as it is strong. I buy it at my local Walmart or dollar general. I am satisfied overall with the product.
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love this toothpaste, it's my favorite personally. For one because it's actually sensitive to my mouth and teeth. I notice my teeth getting whiter, great toothpaste. It surprisingly did meet my expectations. Would recommend, can buy at any drugstore, etc.
Theresa M.
Paramount , CA
I like the flavor of this tooth paste. It keeps my mouth fresh for a long while. I usually purchase it at target when I need tooth paste. It definitely exceeds my expectations and keeps my teeth looking pearly white and clean.
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
I have always been a Crest fan and have been using the brand since I was a kid. I love the minty freshness of this toothpaste and it always leaves my mouth feeling clean. I will continue to buy this brand for years to come.
Taylor H.
Newland, NC
I love this toothpaste because it keeps my breath fresh for hours. My teeth always feel squeaky clean after using this. It is effective at keeping a healthy mouth and is a fair price. I am satisfied with this product.
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
Keeps your breath fresh all day! I use this 3 times a day after eating major meals. You can buy this almost anywhere, target, Walmart etc. It doesn't have whitening benefits to it but it does keep your mouth fresh all day.
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
What's everyon's favorite toothpaste?