BY CREST #2 in Toothpaste

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Striped Toothpastes combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. Fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains. Features Whitens teeth by removing surface stains Fights cavities Fights tartar Freshens breath see more...

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I have really enjoyed using this toothpaste. No complaints at all. It is a gel toothpaste that leaves a minty fresh taste in your mouth, which I really like. It is very affordable and found in pretty much every store. I bought ours at Costco so it was a bulk purchase, and we are on our last tube currently. I got them last year, so you can see how long that has lasted us! I am researching different toothpaste brands now because I am not sure I will repurchase. Just wanting a change. I would still recommend to all.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Columbus, OH
My fiance got this kind of toothpaste before and I absolutely hated it for a couple of reasons. The first one is because it left a chalky taste in my mouth after using it and it took a good hour, if not longer to get it out of my mouth. The second reason being, I didn't like the after taste of the actual flavor it left a bitter spearmint/cold type of flavor in my mouth. It was super not pleasant. Totally don't recommend.
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Pinewood , SC
This is my favorite toothpaste.....I love it....I love it....it leaves my mouth with such a clean and fresh feeling...it tastes pretty good...usually when I pick toothpaste if I don't like the way it taste as soon as it hits your teeth I won't use it....and this product right here is my all time favorite..I use it all the time
Becky M.
Becky M.
CINCINNATI, OH
Why spend money on a toothpaste that tastes bad, you know? This one works great, tastes great, offers long lasting fresh breath. I haven't tried any other toothpaste that works as well as this one, so I'll keep buying it. I don't personally notice much in the way of whitening, but the freshness can't be beat.
Perri B.
Perri B.
El Cerrito, CA
I have used this toothpaste for years and love that it is available at costco! It has a great taste and doesn't have too strong of a mint flavor. I like the stripe effect and I haven't had any complaints from my dentists in years. I typically purchase a four back and go back to costco when I run out!
Ivy Y.
Ivy Y.
San Francisco, CA
This toothpaste is really nice to use. It makes my teeth feel fresh and clean and does not irritate my teeth as much. I do not know much of the effectiveness because I have only used this type once or twice but so far I really like this product and I am waiting to see the results.
Candice L.
Candice L.
Valley Stream, NY
I bought this toothpaste because of the Scope addition. It isn't grainy and is easy to use as a toothpaste. My breath did smell better than a regular toothpaste but I wouldn't say the effects of the added Scope lasted for a long while. It met my expectation just fine.
BRENDA B.
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS
I liked the flavor, but it just didn't whiten my teeth like I thought it would. I found out from my dentist that stanusfloride actually stains my teeth. I have switched to Colgate. I usually buy at Walmart. The cost is about the same. I will continue with the Colgate.
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Muncie, IN
I've never bought a toothpaste twice in a row because I always get tired of the same taste when using it multiple times. But, this toothpaste never never get old to me. The scope in it makes it enjoyable to use. It also makes your teeth and mouth feel very clean.
Marisol P.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
This toothpaste is probably my favorite one to use. I love that it is a collaboration with Scope and to me it just feels extra minty. I have been using this toothpaste for the last 6 years and it's definitely a winner in my book. If you haven't tried it you must!