BY CREST #33 in Toothpaste

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Striped Toothpastes combines the whitening power of Crest toothpaste with the freshening power of Scope mouthwash. Fights cavities, prevents tartar, and provides cleaning action to help remove surface stains. Features Whitens teeth by removing surface stains Fights cavities Fights tartar Freshens breath see more...

Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love this toothpaste, it's my favorite personally. For one because it's actually sensitive to my mouth and teeth. I notice my teeth getting whiter, great toothpaste. It surprisingly did meet my expectations. Would recommend, can buy at any drugstore, etc.
Taylor H.
Newland, NC
I love this toothpaste because it keeps my breath fresh for hours. My teeth always feel squeaky clean after using this. It is effective at keeping a healthy mouth and is a fair price. I am satisfied with this product.
Sara S.
Ankeny, IA
Favorite toothpaste of all time!  There is not another on the market that leaves my mouth and teeth feeling as minty clean.  I normally buy this from my local drug store, or retail store such as Target.  I don't buy any other products, as I've tried my fair share and keep coming back to this!  It's comparable in price to other products, and the best there is.  Highly recommend.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I usually buy crest but not this particular kind. Today I picked up a tube because it was on sale.
I really like this tooth paste. It leaves my mouth fresh and clean feeling.
You really can't go wrong with any crest brand but you should try this one. It is well worth the price!
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Crest is the only toothpaste I have ever used since I was little. It makes my mouth feel fresh and clean after using it. I like this one because it has the benefits of toothpaste and Scope mouthwash in one
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Crest toothpaste is my number one brand that I keep stocked in the house I usually have this brand with the scope and also Crest pro-health both are really good and they don't cost that much it's always coupons and the circulars you just have to look for them and you can save mix-and-match Etc I do recommend this toothpaste it's wonderful
Kara S.
Raleigh
It keeps my teeth clean and breath fresh. I have been using this for years. My teeth feel smooth and I don’t have any problems with sensitivity resulting from using it. The mouthwash/toothpaste combo works great for me!
Amy B.
I'm telling you. Toothpaste normally tastes like paste with mint flavoring. But this toothpaste is so refreshing. I love the burst of fresh mint. Other toothpastes just don't compare. I'm a big fan of this toothpaste and would recommend it to anyone. Even my picky daughter loves it and she finds most toothpastes spicy.
Aleksandra F.
Leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh smelling. I use it at least twice a day. Yes it meets my expectations and I would recommend to others. I usually buy in bulk at bjs.
Elizabeth b.
pennsylvania
I love this toothpaste, it keeps your teeth clean and your breath smelling good. It's one of my favorite toothpaste that didn't give mine teeth weird feeling like most toothpaste that do
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
What's everyon's favorite toothpaste?