Crest Whitestrips Supreme Professional Whitening 84 strips uploaded by Tina H.

BY CREST

The #1-recommended brand of whitening system among US dental professionals. Crest Whitestrips Supreme provides custom tray-level whitening with 14% hydrogen peroxide-the highest concentration available in a professionally dispensed take-home whitening... see more...

Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
These worked way better than the Crest White Strips that you can purchase at the grocery store! I bought these from a dental hygienist and they worked amazingly!
Hysa R.
Coralville, IA
I think these are the ones that actually stay on your teeth and the luxe ones aren’t but I can’t remember, but the ones that stick good work so well A whole box will literally last me forever they make my teeth super white really fast
Tina H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Good product! They do slip a lot hence the 4 stars. You won't be able to talk much for the 30 mins they are on in order to keep them in place. If you do have a mouth guard or a retainer and such, use them so that you can talk. Pretty affordable considering that there are 84 strips total.
Mary S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using these with wonderful results. My only complaint is how difficult it is to keep them on my
Teeth. While the formula is strong, I liked how other ones stuck to your teeth. These slip
Around a lot.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are the best teeth whitening strips I have come across. Myself and several co-workers bought them from a dental office and we are amazed at the effects!!! Super bright white teeth after one week.
Kirsty H.
These are great if you use them everyday, but you must use them everyday to see results, I find for the price there are better methods and brands.
Julie E.
dundas
I do believe these are effective for whitening, however, they made my teeth so sensitive that it hurt just to breath and have air run in over my teeth. Not worth it for me!
Alana C.
Kirkintilloch, East Dunbartonshire
Can be rather pricey for an at home whitening solution however after trying a few on the market these are by far the best results that are achievable at home. Minimal sensitivity and easy to use and the strips are prefilled for the perfect amount.
Sunshine F.
toronto , ON
great, product only reason I've given 4 stars is because they're super expensive and something you have to keep buying because the whitening does wear off quickly.