Crest Whitestrips Supreme Professional Whitening 84 Strips uploaded by Herminia G.Crest Whitestrips Supreme Professional Whitening 84 Strips uploaded by Herminia G.Crest Whitestrips Supreme Professional Whitening 84 Strips uploaded by Herminia G.

BY CREST

Up To 80% More Whitening Then The Leading Retail Brand No Dental Impressions Are Required Professionally Dispenced Whitening Formula42 Pouches - Each With 1 Upper And 1 Lower Strips (84 Strips Total) Crest Whitestrips is a breakthrough in tooth... see more...

Milo M.
Oswego, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I have used this before I use another kind of this brand. So I can say, it’s really strong for the beginner who haven’t done with whitening teeth treatment before. It’s very sticky, and stay well on my upper, but the other can’t stay there at least 15’. So I think because of my teeth or my mouth or any reason can happen, but I cannot figure out. Overall, it’s a nice product. I still continue to use it, but just one a month, to keep my teeth look whiter.
Jaclyn G.
Highly recommended!!!! I am stunned by the results of this product!! I really wanted to whiten my teeth, but professional treatments are so expensive. I decided to go ahead and give this a try. I used exactly as directed every day for the full 20 days, and my husband kept telling me how white my teeth were getting. It's hard to tell when you look in the mirror everyday, but I knew there was improvement. Then, I looked at the before and after photos and I was amazed. See my attached pics. Love this
Caroline M.
Centennial, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
Although when it comes to toothpaste I am a Colgate fan, Crest Whitestrips are so reliable, easy to use, and get the job done! I have used this product several times, and usually use it a couple weeks before going on vacation, or to a big event! Good product, i recommend it!
Herminia G.
blue island , IL
Purchased at: Target
Crest Whitestrips Supreme Professional Whitening 84 Strips so far so good i'm liking them a lot but i don't like that they slip n slide on your teeth but i think it was just because i was talking a lot but i'm loving my results can't wait till i'm done
Katie H.
Buffalo, NY
These whiten my teeth like no other, but they can make your teeth sensitive. Be cautious if you have issues with enamel sensitivity. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone looking to effectively whiten their teeth on their own time.
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
Crest has really upped their whitening strip game, they stick to the teeth much better now than they did several years ago and really do achieve a nice whitening effect. for the price, you get a lot of product, although it is still a bit pricey.
Haley E.
Allegan
Purchased at: Walgreens
These work great,they whiten your teeth in a jiffy,I am a repeat user,these strips never fail me,it doesn’t cause pain like some other products do, this most definitely met my standards,I’d be proud to recommend to a friend.
Abbey J.
Monmouth Beach
Purchased at: Amazon
These will make your teeth super white! The strips taste like cheese, though. If you can just power through that and use them as directed, you'll have bright white teeth. Cheese but totally worth it.
Alyson Y.
Overland Park
These are expensive, but these are also definitely worth the buy. I was a first time user when i bought these, and they were actually effective. It did make my teeth a little sensitive, but any whitening product will do that. I would recommend this to everyone!
Austin S.
greensboro
Purchased at: Amazon
I hope you have y’all tonight I love you too bye hello bye babe hello bye hello bye babe hope you have a great night love ya and hope you have a great night
Mercedees R.