BY CREST #15 in Teeth Whiteners

Candy P.
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Definitely notice a difference in how white my teeth are when keeping up with a continued use of the white strips. They only protect as long as you keep up with them, so don't expect just because you used a package of them one month that 6 months or a year later you are going to have the same effects if you went back to eating and drinking anything that can stain your teeth. I would recommend if you know you have an event coming up, to start using as soon as you know about the event right up until the day before. I wouldn't use the day of your event if you have sensitive teeth, just as a precaution.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
West Chester, OH
These white strips definitely work. They do not stay very well and the taste is not good if you get some in your mouth, but I definitely get results from using them. I used to put my retainer over them and this made them stay really well. Although they are annoying to have in, you will see results after just a couple of uses. Also, please be aware that they do cause my teeth to be sensitive for a week or so at first, but that goes away.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
I love crest white strips. I haven't used them in awhile because they are a little pricey and I don't need anything that serious right now. But they do work and I got a lot of compliments on my teeth. Since I used them I now use the crest whitening toothpaste with the crest whitening mouthwash. I highly suggest these to anyone looking to whiten their teeth. It is weird having them on your teeth but it is well worth it in the end.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Smithfield, UT
These are the only whitestrips I've ever used in my life so far. It was right after I'd gotten my braces off and I wanted to try it out to see if it worked. It worked really well for my teeth overall but at one point I had to stop because it made my gums blister once they had contact. So I honestly wouldn't recommend using them for more than five days at a time if you're sensitive to stuff in it.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I love these strips. They used to taste horrible but they have definitely improved the flavor in recent years. I use them every couple of years before big event (weddings, vacation, ect) and they always get the job done! Just make sure you give yourself the week or so to use them everyday! If you use them too often they can lead to sensitivity so watch out for that too
Beth F.
Beth F.
I have been using these for sooooo many years. I do a full cycle every couple years to really brighten my teeth, but usually keep a few on hand for touchups (especially for the weeks that I have had lots of coffee). They are fantastic. Tip: Dry your teeth off before pressing them on, and make sure that you press between your teeth so that they really stick.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
canton, MI
I love this so much it works well, specially if you follow the directions. My teeth were way more whiter in just one application. although it did hurt over time and i couldn't leave it on as long as it wanted me to because i have sensitive teeth and it hurt to bad. This works though and i love it so i use it, and always have it.
Amber S.
Amber S.
WORST PRODUCT EVER. My teeth we sensitive for days to the point I could not drink anything that wasn't room temperature and I didn't want to eat. Upon removal of the strip, it would not come off. I had to scrub my teeth almost to the point of bleeding to get the strip residue stickiness of my teeth. I WOULD NOT recommend.
Steph C.
Steph C.
I have pretty sensitive teeth, so I wanted to give these "daily" strips a try to see if they'd be effective without making my teeth sore after, and these did the job! After one use my teeth were whiter and I didn't have any sensitivity. I won't use them daily but once a week is perfect for keeping my teeth white!
Venisha H.
Venisha H.
Fayetteville, NC
These are addictive!!! Literally after 3 days of using my crest strips along with the actual toothpaste my teeth were so much whiter. I noticed that after you reach your desired level of how white you want your teeth, you can skip wearing them for awhile and your smile won't be affected! Long term results!!!!
Paige M.
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one