BY CREST #6 in Teeth Whiteners

KELLY B.
Oviedo, FL
Way too painful on my teeth. Made them extremely sensitive. Maybe made a slight difference as far as whitening, but not too noticeable, and certainly not enough to make the pain or price worth it.
Manda B.
1,096 reviews
These weren’t bad.
I hate the residue they leave on your teeth.
Commercials and such show people wearing them in public. But you HAVE to brush your teeth afterwards.
Otherwise good product. Would probably buy again.
Breanna M.
Yucca Valley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
They definitely do their job, my teeth are always super white after using these, just wish they were less expensive. It’s hard to buy them when you’re on a budget. I would definitely buy them again.
Cynthia L.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these whitening strips,, they are better then some of the other strips that are thicker and do not stay on your teeth. My teeth look very good for being a mature person. And with your teeth saying allot about a person. I get compliments on my teeth all the time and that makes me feel really good. I tell people all the time about creast whitening strips
Carmina C.
Glen Allen, VA
Save your money on an expensive dental whitening treatment. I do have a bit of sensitivity to these, my teeth will hurt for a few days towards the end of the treatment, but it is a mild sensation that is not too noticeable. When I first used them, I noticed a difference on the second day. I was shocked at the improvement it made after just one week. Now, I use these regularly to maintain white teeth.
Sarah M.
Cambridge, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used Crest Whitestrips before, and while they helped a bit they weren't the best product in my opinion. You'd need to continually use these to see long term results, and the stickiness of the strips combined with the tooth sensitivity it can cause doesn't seem worth it.
Ashley B.
I drink coffee and that alone is enough to make you want to whiten your teeth. I've tried the generic brands but crest just gets the job done. 5 mins of my time---that's the time it takes for me to pick an outfit so I brush, put those babies on and do a few other things...VOILA! Brighter smile. Doesn't slip around and you can definitely see the difference.
Rebecca C.
Dayton, OH
I use Crest white strips all the time! They do work really well. The only reason I am not giving a 5-star is because if you leave them on longer than an hour, your teeth get very sensitive. I would suggest leaving them on for NO LONGER than an hour! Other than that, they are great and work really well!
Landyn B.
I love to whiten my teeth and the crest whitestrips are so easy to use. I really love them and they work great for whitening my teeth. The only thing I dislike about this product is that i have very sensitive teeth and sometimes the whitening strips can cause me a little discomfort.
Erin C.
any type of the crest white strips are my favorite. they can be kind of pricey, but they are worth it!! all of them work pretty great. they can be a little tricky to get on the teeth if you don't have a mirror, and have a different flavor. but they strip and the flavor don't bother me. my favorite ones are the 3D white strips!