Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #13 in Teeth Whiteners

Cailin B.
BURLINGTON, ON
I hate this product. It made my teeth super sensitive and I could not eat for days. I don;t know who would ever want to buy this product ever! They should change their formula so more people would buy it. I am not satisfied at all. Also the product does not work.
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Don't really like these strips. Doesn't really whiten my teeth, and it's has a strange taste to it
Shana H.
Springfield Gardens, New York
Didn't see great results before it started to burn my gums :(. Daily use is definitely not for me.
Danii A.
Lloydminster
And I gave to be table day and the way to be able at a bit of a log in the new York NY and I am so I can be able at your browser
Andrea W.
Nashville, TN
I Don't care for this product. I've used this multiple times and it always leave my gums feeling sensitive. Not to mention, I never really noticed a difference in the shade of my teeth afterward. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Shiela n.
Mayville
I didn't like that the tips of my upper teeth were more white than the rest, not an even white on my teeth. My teeth looked discolored. Awful. Maybe it's improved since I used but not sure I want to try again. It seemed like all the bleaching agent went to the middle of the strip therefore my tips looked more white than the rest of my tooth.
Kyla B.
Lewiston, ID
Although they work very nicely, they break down the enamel and cause pain. I would suggest a more natural way such as charcoal.
Samantha B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Left my teeth much brighter white than before, but my teeth are much more sensitive since I began to use them. Although it served its purpose of whitening, it completely destroyed my teeth. I have yet to try another product yet, but this one was absolutely disappointing.
Emily M.
Charlotte, NC
This product didn't work for me. I've seen it work for friends but personally my expectations were not met with this product.
Megan D.
Tecumseh, MI
Was not impressed with these strips. They were awkward to use and did not with my teeth to my expectations.