Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Abbie S.
Crest whitestrips really get the job done! As with any whitening product, I do experience some sensitivity after using the product. However, it is well worth it to be able to have nice, white teeth! I have recommended them to friends in the past.
Morgan M.
TheSe products do not make your teeth sensitive like some whitening products do. They also do make your teeth whiter
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super easy to use and effective! Take about 5-7 uses to start seeing results. I use them once a day before I brush my teeth. I use a full pack every few months to maintain my pearly whites.
Alli S.
Glendale
These work WONDERS.
My teeth were never very dark but they did have a yellow tint to them, I literally used them for a week in the morning before work and my teeth looked so white it was almost ridiculous. Now I Use them only for touch-ups .. per say. I def recommend them and will buy again.
Nickie L.
edmonton, AB
i have never believed in any white strips but these have changed the way i think about them it is reasonably priced for a product that does wonders for whitening teeth i would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to get a few shades whiter
Cindy H.
Medicine Hat, AB
Terrific product, lasts for a whole month. My 42 year old teeth see a lot of coffee during the day and crest white strips keep the stains away. Awesome product for the price.
Sonia G.
Albuquerque, NM
crest white stripes are easy to use with no room for error. This produce does not cause and tooth sensitivity and leaves nice results
Hayley P.
Charlotte, NC
Only whitening strips I'll use. They really do whiten your teeth. I always get compliments on how white my teeth are after using these
Hillary N.
Crossville
Works just as well as going to the dentist! Have recommended to many and they loved them as well.
Beverly S.
Petitcodiac, NB
I find they feel funny having them in but for the time it takes it is def worth it. I'm a smoker and coffee drinker and these strips make a world of difference