Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #15 in Teeth Whiteners

Carisa H.
Midvale, UT
These whitening strips truly work, I've tried a dozen other products to no avail ut these strips are incredible talk about a product that does what it says. My teeth became 10 shades whiter than they have been since I was 10!!
Whitney D.
I really like this product! It's super easy to use, only takes a couple of minutes and you can get it just about anywhere! I've had good results and would definitely recommend! The only thing I hate is the cost, but I'm cheap!
Anny F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried the Crest strips, I liked it but I did not get the results that I was hoping for, it did whiten my teeth a bit but not as much as I wanted or was hopping it would.
sarah b.
Butler, PA
I love crest white strips. I get amazing results with these strips and the best part is they do not make my already very sensitive teeth anymore sensitive like with other whitening products I have tried. would recommend
Cayla W.
Whenever I use whitening strips, these are the ones I go for! They do such an amazing job and most definitely do make my teeth more white. I notice such a difference when I use these! By far my favorite brand!
Samantha M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Super easy to use, nothing hard to understand, pop one in every once in awhile and the results last for months. Always keep a stock of them for a quick whitening.
Sophs B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This did not make my teeth sensitive, it did not work immediately but within a few days I seen a difference, once I stopped using the I noticed my teeth slowly went back to their previous color
Sherida M.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Have always liked using Crest Strips. I just wish they were a little more affordable. I don't buy as often as they are way too pricey. I do like the product though. Very good and works so well.
Trudie S.
Cape Coral, FL
Crest white stripe Sally do work. I have never tried any other brand, but I never felt a need to based on the outcome from using Crest strips. I would highly recommend Crest whitening strips.
Hannah G.
These definitely make your teeth whiter when you follow the instructions. Price is pretty good compared to other brands. These do make my teeth sensitive though (most whitening products do).