Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #10 in Teeth Whiteners

Anny F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried the Crest strips, I liked it but I did not get the results that I was hoping for, it did whiten my teeth a bit but not as much as I wanted or was hopping it would.
Cayla W.
Whenever I use whitening strips, these are the ones I go for! They do such an amazing job and most definitely do make my teeth more white. I notice such a difference when I use these! By far my favorite brand!
Samantha M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Super easy to use, nothing hard to understand, pop one in every once in awhile and the results last for months. Always keep a stock of them for a quick whitening.
Sophs B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This did not make my teeth sensitive, it did not work immediately but within a few days I seen a difference, once I stopped using the I noticed my teeth slowly went back to their previous color
Sherida M.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Have always liked using Crest Strips. I just wish they were a little more affordable. I don't buy as often as they are way too pricey. I do like the product though. Very good and works so well.
Trudie S.
Cape Coral, FL
Crest white stripe Sally do work. I have never tried any other brand, but I never felt a need to based on the outcome from using Crest strips. I would highly recommend Crest whitening strips.
Jaclyn H.
Crest white strips are the only otc products I reccomend to my patients. The only downside is they can cause sensitivity in some patients, which is common with most effective whitening products.
Hannah G.
These definitely make your teeth whiter when you follow the instructions. Price is pretty good compared to other brands. These do make my teeth sensitive though (most whitening products do).
Kristie T.
Haven't tried the 3D white strips because of the price, but this one seemed close enough. Although it doesn't work that well you can see a little difference, but nothing very noticeable.
Kelly M.
Royal, AR
Big pack, great to add to your daily teeth routine. Crest whitestrips offer a range of products for everyone, and there is a definite change in the whiteness of your teeth after use