Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #22 in Teeth Whiteners

Nicole v.
Thomasville, NC
I did notice a slight difference in the color of my teeth after use. The problem I have is the price compared to the difference in my teeth. I feel that they are a bit over priced.
Elle J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great stuff. It works in a pinch! I love being able to go about my day and no one realizes I have a chillin in my mouth. Easy to do. No one had to know. Sounds like a BRB tip to me.
Kathleen X.
Los Angeles, CA
These whitestrips may seem expensive, but they are well worth the price. They are quite effective in their whitening, and are the best in the market for whitening teeth. They made my teeth two shades whiter in two weeks; I am extremely satisfied.
T M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like these crest strips. they are easy to use and way less expensive than going to the dentist for traditional teeth whitening. I think they are effective, and i buy them often.
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how they whiten my teeth and how little time you have to keep them on. The only negative thing is that I have sensitive teeth and they make my front teeth hurt pretty bad!
Cindy S.
Dexter, NY
I think whitestrips in general are too expensive, but I do find that I need them. My top teeth are veneers and I need to keep the bottom teeth matched to them. I am a repeat user.
Marissa L.
LINCOLN, NE
Amazing product!! My teeth have never looked so good!! I drink a lot of coffee and have been searching for something to get my teeth the whitest they can be... And this is it!!!
stacy C.
The best at home whitening strips ever!!!! These strips out perform all others
. They seem to work in just one use. I have tried several other brands and none
compare to #CREST
Rachel M.
These work so well. I've also never really experienced any extra sensitivity, which I know can be a problem. I've noticed a difference in the color of my teeth for the better
Amy A.
My teeth are my priority. After I took off my braces, I had white marks and mainly yellow stains. It was embarrassing!! But after I bought these. They made the job easier.