Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #13 in Teeth Whiteners

Cindy S.
Dexter, NY
I think whitestrips in general are too expensive, but I do find that I need them. My top teeth are veneers and I need to keep the bottom teeth matched to them. I am a repeat user.
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how they whiten my teeth and how little time you have to keep them on. The only negative thing is that I have sensitive teeth and they make my front teeth hurt pretty bad!
Marissa L.
LINCOLN, NE
Amazing product!! My teeth have never looked so good!! I drink a lot of coffee and have been searching for something to get my teeth the whitest they can be... And this is it!!!
stacy C.
The best at home whitening strips ever!!!! These strips out perform all others
. They seem to work in just one use. I have tried several other brands and none
compare to #CREST
Rachel M.
These work so well. I've also never really experienced any extra sensitivity, which I know can be a problem. I've noticed a difference in the color of my teeth for the better
Amy A.
My teeth are my priority. After I took off my braces, I had white marks and mainly yellow stains. It was embarrassing!! But after I bought these. They made the job easier.
Carisa H.
Midvale, UT
These whitening strips truly work, I've tried a dozen other products to no avail ut these strips are incredible talk about a product that does what it says. My teeth became 10 shades whiter than they have been since I was 10!!
samantha f.
Columbus, OH
This is the only brand i will use. They really work and they do not taste that awful. My teeth went from tinted to white and they are sparkling white. I buy the big pack because it limits trips to the store but it is expensive
Whitney D.
I really like this product! It's super easy to use, only takes a couple of minutes and you can get it just about anywhere! I've had good results and would definitely recommend! The only thing I hate is the cost, but I'm cheap!
Anny F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried the Crest strips, I liked it but I did not get the results that I was hoping for, it did whiten my teeth a bit but not as much as I wanted or was hopping it would.