Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #22 in Teeth Whiteners

Alicia F.
Sacramento, CA
I love using crest white strips. THey are awesome to use on either a daily basis or to use as a quick tough up before a big day. I always have more confidence in my smile after I have used Crest whitestrips. Definitely makes a big difference for sel confidence in your smile.
Gretchen R.
needham, in
For an at-home whitening system, this get the job done. It's simply, packaging is nice and clean up is simple. There isn't much of a mess, you open the box and the strips are ready to go. Once you are done, throw it in the trash and flash your brighter smile to the world!
Grace T.
Maplewood, NJ
I love these strips! They are so easy to use! Define priest felt a deeper clean! They taste a little weird but I use them still! They are pretty good and have little sticks so they stick to your teeth
Tetiana M.
Kissimmee, FL
First time I have heard it from my friend years ago. I asked her what product do you use, and she told me about Crest stripes. Oh, I love it. I tried also whitening at salon, but this pack is easy to use at home, whenever you like. Just stick it and enjoy it.!!!!
tracy w.
nancy, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used there time and time again, I love them. I try to use them every few months to keep my smile at its best as that's the first thing I notice on people I want my smile to be it's best at all times
Kely L.
I could see a difference just after a few days of using Crest Whitestrips. I loved the way my teeth looked but I have to take a break from using them every three months or so because my teeth become too sensitive....perhaps a pro sensitive toothpaste would help.
Alexa L.
Pompton Plains, NJ
I think these work great! We tried these to get looking our best for a wedding last year, and our teeth looked great after 10 days of use. They are comfortable and didn't hurt my gums like I had feared. I would recommend these and would say they are affordable.
Victoria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay so I don't know if my teeth are just abnormal or whatever but these don't do anything for my teeth. I've tried all sorts of crest whitening strips and none seem to whiten my teeth. .-.
Sara H.
If my teeth need a boost, this is my go-to whitening product. I am a coffee drinker and soda drinker... and often times those drinks can leave you with some unsightly stains. This takes care of all the stains and gives me a nice pearly white smile!
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
If I I the next rest and and I will will need need any any attachments attachments may may contain contain information information contained within within therein may may have not be be in