Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #13 in Teeth Whiteners

Tetiana M.
Kissimmee, FL
First time I have heard it from my friend years ago. I asked her what product do you use, and she told me about Crest stripes. Oh, I love it. I tried also whitening at salon, but this pack is easy to use at home, whenever you like. Just stick it and enjoy it.!!!!
tracy w.
nancy, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used there time and time again, I love them. I try to use them every few months to keep my smile at its best as that's the first thing I notice on people I want my smile to be it's best at all times
Kely L.
I could see a difference just after a few days of using Crest Whitestrips. I loved the way my teeth looked but I have to take a break from using them every three months or so because my teeth become too sensitive....perhaps a pro sensitive toothpaste would help.
Alexa L.
Pompton Plains, NJ
I think these work great! We tried these to get looking our best for a wedding last year, and our teeth looked great after 10 days of use. They are comfortable and didn't hurt my gums like I had feared. I would recommend these and would say they are affordable.
Victoria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay so I don't know if my teeth are just abnormal or whatever but these don't do anything for my teeth. I've tried all sorts of crest whitening strips and none seem to whiten my teeth. .-.
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
If I I the next rest and and I will will need need any any attachments attachments may may contain contain information information contained within within therein may may have not be be in
Sara H.
If my teeth need a boost, this is my go-to whitening product. I am a coffee drinker and soda drinker... and often times those drinks can leave you with some unsightly stains. This takes care of all the stains and gives me a nice pearly white smile!
Nicole v.
Thomasville, NC
I did notice a slight difference in the color of my teeth after use. The problem I have is the price compared to the difference in my teeth. I feel that they are a bit over priced.
Samantha B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Left my teeth much brighter white than before, but my teeth are much more sensitive since I began to use them. Although it served its purpose of whitening, it completely destroyed my teeth. I have yet to try another product yet, but this one was absolutely disappointing.
Elle J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great stuff. It works in a pinch! I love being able to go about my day and no one realizes I have a chillin in my mouth. Easy to do. No one had to know. Sounds like a BRB tip to me.