Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST

Kely L.
I could see a difference just after a few days of using Crest Whitestrips. I loved the way my teeth looked but I have to take a break from using them every three months or so because my teeth become too sensitive....perhaps a pro sensitive toothpaste would help.
Victoria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay so I don't know if my teeth are just abnormal or whatever but these don't do anything for my teeth. I've tried all sorts of crest whitening strips and none seem to whiten my teeth. .-.
Sara H.
If my teeth need a boost, this is my go-to whitening product. I am a coffee drinker and soda drinker... and often times those drinks can leave you with some unsightly stains. This takes care of all the stains and gives me a nice pearly white smile!
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
If I I the next rest and and I will will need need any any attachments attachments may may contain contain information information contained within within therein may may have not be be in
Elle J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great stuff. It works in a pinch! I love being able to go about my day and no one realizes I have a chillin in my mouth. Easy to do. No one had to know. Sounds like a BRB tip to me.
Samantha B.
Williamsburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Left my teeth much brighter white than before, but my teeth are much more sensitive since I began to use them. Although it served its purpose of whitening, it completely destroyed my teeth. I have yet to try another product yet, but this one was absolutely disappointing.
Nicole v.
Thomasville, NC
I did notice a slight difference in the color of my teeth after use. The problem I have is the price compared to the difference in my teeth. I feel that they are a bit over priced.
Kathleen X.
Los Angeles, CA
These whitestrips may seem expensive, but they are well worth the price. They are quite effective in their whitening, and are the best in the market for whitening teeth. They made my teeth two shades whiter in two weeks; I am extremely satisfied.
Shiela n.
Mayville
I didn't like that the tips of my upper teeth were more white than the rest, not an even white on my teeth. My teeth looked discolored. Awful. Maybe it's improved since I used but not sure I want to try again. It seemed like all the bleaching agent went to the middle of the strip therefore my tips looked more white than the rest of my tooth.
Cindy S.
Dexter, NY
I think whitestrips in general are too expensive, but I do find that I need them. My top teeth are veneers and I need to keep the bottom teeth matched to them. I am a repeat user.