Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #15 in Teeth Whiteners

Megan  R.
Binghamton, NY
Truly makes a difference with making my teeth whiter, however I do get annoyed with the plastic strips slipping off on my bottom teeth. Only compliant so besides that, I only buy these because how good it works.
Nicole O.
I like these a lot, but brush with sensodyne after! They definitely make my teeth sensitive but they do what they're supposed to do... My teeth are noticeably whiter after only a couple days of using them.
Madisyn J.
I love these strips! Thwy whiten so nicely very quickly! However i did have quite a bit of teeth sensitivity with the one hour express, the next morning when i woke up, it went away pretty quickly however!
Alli S.
Glendale
These work WONDERS.
My teeth were never very dark but they did have a yellow tint to them, I literally used them for a week in the morning before work and my teeth looked so white it was almost ridiculous. Now I Use them only for touch-ups .. per say. I def recommend them and will buy again.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Been using this brand on and off whenever I feel my teeth are looking a little dull. Very effective. Sometimes I pair it with sensodine toothpaste to prevent some of the aches that comes with teeth whitening
Meagan H.
Watertown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm giving 3 stars because I experienced extreme sensitivity after using these strips. I don't know whether it's my teeth or the strips. I kept getting a zinging pain my my gums when I'd try to use them.
Laura R.
Coffee, berries, tea. Need I say more. I have fairly sensitive teeth and these strips hurt the least out of the brands I've tried. They are effective but not immediately; I see the results the next day. Take a couple of advil if you develop any tooth pain. It helps. Good product.
Alicia F.
Sacramento, CA
I love using crest white strips. THey are awesome to use on either a daily basis or to use as a quick tough up before a big day. I always have more confidence in my smile after I have used Crest whitestrips. Definitely makes a big difference for sel confidence in your smile.
Gretchen R.
needham, in
For an at-home whitening system, this get the job done. It's simply, packaging is nice and clean up is simple. There isn't much of a mess, you open the box and the strips are ready to go. Once you are done, throw it in the trash and flash your brighter smile to the world!
Grace T.
Maplewood, NJ
I love these strips! They are so easy to use! Define priest felt a deeper clean! They taste a little weird but I use them still! They are pretty good and have little sticks so they stick to your teeth