Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #21 in Teeth Whiteners

Shannon B.
Absolutely love the product! Would highly recommend it to someone looking to get their teeth whiter than white! I however only am giving it three stars for the fact it burns my gums a bit and it hurts tremendously but I know a few people who have not had that issue. It's all personal preference! Would recommend it, though, regardless!
mikayla s.
I love these I can definitely see the gradual whitening of my teeth as I use these. The procedure is very easy and it doesn't take very long to wear them. You get a lot in the package so the value is very very nice. Will keep repurchasing.
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super good for getting those venti iced coffee stains out of your teeth! I drink one of those a day and I thought this was not going to work for me. But they do! I used them for 2 weeks and bam! I'll use again in a month. Very satisfied.
Holly G.
I only had to use half of the pack to achieve the whiteness that I wanted. These strips are super easy to use. They don't taste horrible like some of the other whitening products I've used, and they aren't as spendy as a trip to the professionals. I would recommend only if approved by the dentist as they can cause sensitivity but hey worth the ask!
Taylor M.
Swarthmore, PA
The taste isn't that great but it does make your teeth noticeably white after a few days of use! The price is expensive, but worth it in my opinion. Great to put on before bed and then take them off right before you head to sleep!
Andrea W.
Nashville, TN
I Don't care for this product. I've used this multiple times and it always leave my gums feeling sensitive. Not to mention, I never really noticed a difference in the shade of my teeth afterward. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Audrey B.
Clemmons, NC
I love this product! I try and use this product every other day and I see a noticeable difference every time! This product does not leave me with a gross taste in my mouth and I can do everything I normally would with them in!
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Love the crest white strips! Made my teeth pearly white in a matter of a few sessions. The only thing bad about them is that they are very expensive but I think they are well worth it overall! Would definitely recommend!
Sarah A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these strips for special occasions. They do take a bit of time before you see results but it does really help with surface stains and brightening. They do cause some sensitivity, especially if they rub on your gums
Mari M.
I really liked these white strips. They were thin and easy to put on. They didn't take over my whole mouth and weren't that noticeable. I have no complaints and I feel that they worked well. I would definitely buy again.