Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST

Audrey B.
Clemmons, NC
I love this product! I try and use this product every other day and I see a noticeable difference every time! This product does not leave me with a gross taste in my mouth and I can do everything I normally would with them in!
marisa s.
Bowie , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is very nice! I had never tried a 2 step system to whiten my teeth, and it was nice to try something different. I liked that it didn't irritate or make my teeth sensitive and they did seem whiter after a few uses.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the crest white strips! Made my teeth pearly white in a matter of a few sessions. The only thing bad about them is that they are very expensive but I think they are well worth it overall! Would definitely recommend!
Mari M.
I really liked these white strips. They were thin and easy to put on. They didn't take over my whole mouth and weren't that noticeable. I have no complaints and I feel that they worked well. I would definitely buy again.
Sarah A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these strips for special occasions. They do take a bit of time before you see results but it does really help with surface stains and brightening. They do cause some sensitivity, especially if they rub on your gums
Lana E.
Vancouver, BC
I have used Crest whitewstrips for a few years now, and honestly they are the only whitening i use. i have tried in dentist whitening.. and it left my teeth so sensitive. never again. crest whitestrips are here to stay!
Betsy E.
These whitening strips work really well. They made my teeth significantly whiter and I'm really impressed. I got them at walmart, and I have tried other cheaper whitening strips, but these are definitely worth the price. I highly recommend them if you have the money, granted they are a little spendy!
Megan  R.
Binghamton, NY
Truly makes a difference with making my teeth whiter, however I do get annoyed with the plastic strips slipping off on my bottom teeth. Only compliant so besides that, I only buy these because how good it works.
Madisyn J.
I love these strips! Thwy whiten so nicely very quickly! However i did have quite a bit of teeth sensitivity with the one hour express, the next morning when i woke up, it went away pretty quickly however!
Nicole O.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like these a lot, but brush with sensodyne after! They definitely make my teeth sensitive but they do what they're supposed to do... My teeth are noticeably whiter after only a couple days of using them.