Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #13 in Teeth Whiteners

Melissa Y.
Crest Whitestrips are the perfect way to get a healthier looking smile in a pinch! I bought mine at Target and use them on a regular basis. While the taste isn't that great, I like the results! I recommend them to anyone looking for a brighter smile!
Meghan C.
Long Beach , CA
My go to product when it comes to teeth whitening. This product can cause sensitivity after heavy use, but most whitening products have this effect. I find the crest dailies to be less damaging than most other white strips that I've used in the past.
Shannon B.
Absolutely love the product! Would highly recommend it to someone looking to get their teeth whiter than white! I however only am giving it three stars for the fact it burns my gums a bit and it hurts tremendously but I know a few people who have not had that issue. It's all personal preference! Would recommend it, though, regardless!
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
I don't like how slimy they make my teeth and I don't notice too much effectiveness for the expensive price tag. I could be doing something wrong but it didn't really meet my expectations. I would try again if I had a discount or trial sample
Christine H.
Tampa, FL
My daughter used these are month before her prom Her teeth were so brilliantly white on prom night because of these strips. She felt so much more confident after using them. The only draw back was they left her teeth slightly more sensitive.
nydia r.
S El Monte, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super good for getting those venti iced coffee stains out of your teeth! I drink one of those a day and I thought this was not going to work for me. But they do! I used them for 2 weeks and bam! I'll use again in a month. Very satisfied.
mikayla s.
I love these I can definitely see the gradual whitening of my teeth as I use these. The procedure is very easy and it doesn't take very long to wear them. You get a lot in the package so the value is very very nice. Will keep repurchasing.
Holly G.
I only had to use half of the pack to achieve the whiteness that I wanted. These strips are super easy to use. They don't taste horrible like some of the other whitening products I've used, and they aren't as spendy as a trip to the professionals. I would recommend only if approved by the dentist as they can cause sensitivity but hey worth the ask!
Andrea W.
Nashville, TN
I Don't care for this product. I've used this multiple times and it always leave my gums feeling sensitive. Not to mention, I never really noticed a difference in the shade of my teeth afterward. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Taylor M.
Swarthmore, PA
The taste isn't that great but it does make your teeth noticeably white after a few days of use! The price is expensive, but worth it in my opinion. Great to put on before bed and then take them off right before you head to sleep!