Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #22 in Teeth Whiteners

Raychil M.
So these actually work!! I was speaking to my dentists helper and she told me to try strips before going into a 500 dollar whitening program. I tried these and have stuck with them. I use them as recommended and accompany it with the whitening toothpaste and mouthwash. It's the best! Pearly whites all the time!!!
Fernanda S.
I've had three treatments so far, and the strips definitely seem to be doing their job! The only problem I have is that my teeth are on the sensitive side, so it makes my teeth hurt a little, but not enough to make me regret using them. I plan on continuing use until the treatment is complete! Very worthwhile.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As a coffee drinker, white strips are almost necessary to keep my teeth from gaining a yellowish-hue. Crest white strips are affordable, and get the job done without having to spend a ton of money at the dentist's office for a professional whitening procedure. Used daily, these have fantastic results!
Natalie B.
Sewell, NJ
Definitely a great option for at home whitening! A nice quick fix when you have a special occasion and these are build able, so the more you use then, the better the results. I definitely recommend the professional treatments to kick start, but these are fabulous for the price!!
Rita B.
I love the crest white strips they are the only ones that really whiten my teeth although I can't leave it on for too long because it really causes a lot of pain for my teeth anyways those whitening strips you should not keep on for too long it's not good for your teeth
Jeannie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I feel that the struggle to keep your teeth white is too hard to maintain. While these strips work at first, it's stopping the stains before they happen to make it work. For example, not drinking tea or coffee. I wouldn't buy thises again because it just is futile an effort.
Haley F.
Davenport, IA
I absolutely love this product! I use them on the daily and it's great for keeping my teeth perfectly white, they don't hurt like some of the other brands I have tried and I actually have repeatedly bought this product, I 10/10 would recommend trying this one out!
Melissa Y.
Crest Whitestrips are the perfect way to get a healthier looking smile in a pinch! I bought mine at Target and use them on a regular basis. While the taste isn't that great, I like the results! I recommend them to anyone looking for a brighter smile!
Meghan C.
Long beach, CA
My go to product when it comes to teeth whitening. This product can cause sensitivity after heavy use, but most whitening products have this effect. I find the crest dailies to be less damaging than most other white strips that I've used in the past.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
I don't like how slimy they make my teeth and I don't notice too much effectiveness for the expensive price tag. I could be doing something wrong but it didn't really meet my expectations. I would try again if I had a discount or trial sample