Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Beverly S.
Petitcodiac, NB
I find they feel funny having them in but for the time it takes it is def worth it. I'm a smoker and coffee drinker and these strips make a world of difference
Chantelle A.
Cold lake, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using crest white strips. They are easy to use and don't take up much time. In a hurry throw them on while driving to work and get more done at once!
Claudia C.
los blanquiadores de dientes son muy padres ya que te ayudan a verte con una sonrisa verdaderamente bien pero yo no he encontrado una que en verdad me sirva
Marleah A.
Pincher Creek, AB
Really like these. They don't taste great, and you sound funny when you're talking but other than that these are great! They make my teeth nice and sparkly.
Maria J.
Toronto
worked, a little pricey and tasted terrible but still effective. Makes your teeth a bit sensitive especially to cold things (but then again that could be me)
Tiffany R.
Surrey
I love the whitening strips. They are effective, convenient and I love that I can drink red wine and I can still get away with looking good in red lipstick.
Caitlyn K.
I love how white these make my teeth! I can't use them for the full time on my lower teeth due to sensitivity. But I can for the tops and it's amazing
Ashley F.
Applying these daily is very time consuming and I occasionally forget. They do seem to provide good results however so it is worth the hassle.
Lindsey H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It has been a while since I have used this product work great but unfortunately my teeth become very sensitive so I stopped using them
Danii A.
Lloydminster
And I gave to be table day and the way to be able at a bit of a log in the new York NY and I am so I can be able at your browser