Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #13 in Teeth Whiteners

Mackenzi O.
I love these whitening strips, I feel like they always get the job done. I always have these with me! They're a bit on the pricey side but it's worth it! I'm always using these things and I recommend them to friends and family all the time!
Melissa M.
Bryson, QC
At first i didnt think these would work but to my surprise they actually made my teeth whiter and disnt make me gag like some whitestrips in the past did. I felt like i was wearing nothing. I will continue to repurchase this
Nickie L.
edmonton, AB
i have never believed in any white strips but these have changed the way i think about them it is reasonably priced for a product that does wonders for whitening teeth i would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to get a few shades whiter
Chloe A.
London, Greater London
Makes and keeps your teeth looking whiter for a very long time. It is the only one that will give you a professional looking result. It worked much better than expected. I would definitely purchase again once I need a top up!
Cindy H.
Medicine Hat, AB
Terrific product, lasts for a whole month. My 42 year old teeth see a lot of coffee during the day and crest white strips keep the stains away. Awesome product for the price.
brit s.
Portland, OR
I use this product all the time. I love it and it works. It saves the hassle of going to the dentist all the time. Being a smoker I do all that I can to protect my teeth!
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta
These aren't bad. I do find however that they take a long time to show results so I usually end up not finishing the box and forgetting I have them. I always pick them up at a shoppers if I feel like trying them. Id rather use a whitening tooth paste and mouth wash.
Kait
If I have any tips to give about whitening strips, it is be very careful with the time limits and if you have sensitive teeth be cautious. Yes these strips work if you use them often with brushing and proper mouth care but they can also cause your teeth (if sensitive ) to hurt like a b^%*€ afterwards.
Claire M.
These do work and did take my teeth to a couple or shades lighter but they gave me severe toothache after I had used them. So probably not good for sensitive teeth
Jessica B.
These are good, definitely whiten your teeth. Teeth become quite sensitive after regular use thought. Strips could do with being longer as well to whiten the back one more.