Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Alex C.
Littleton, CO
It works a little bit but you should always keep up with the treatments and it should help
Yareimy G.
I love rest whitestrips daily I use them daily twice at day at night and I'm the morning
Alyssa B.
Tyrone, PA
I really don't mind the taste of these and I felt like my teeth were either in two weeks
Morgan L.
Frisco , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE THESE. I see immediate results. They taste awful but they look sparkley white after!
Amy M.
These got my teeth looking super white in a little bit of time. Gentle on teeth and gums
Maria H.
Cottondale, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not a big fan of strips . Wish they'd stay on better . Trays would make it easier .
amy w.
Centralia, IL
Who doesn't ❤️this strips. Don't hurt my teeth and yes you can pass the napkin test
Love this soap without you get a lot to learn from work with you can do to this
Felisha S.
Moreno Valley, CA
They work well but the minute you skip you see a difference. Or at least I do.
Cailin B.
BURLINGTON, ON
I hate this product. It made my teeth super sensitive and I could not eat for days. I don;t know who would ever want to buy this product ever! They should change their formula so more people would buy it. I am not satisfied at all. Also the product does not work.