Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #22 in Teeth Whiteners

Errin W.
Rockford, MI
I like crest white strip only. I think they work and stay on my teeth good without slipping around.
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Don't really like these strips. Doesn't really whiten my teeth, and it's has a strange taste to it
Brandi m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Have t made my teeth sensitive and makes them whiter. What else do ya need from an at home strip
Hillary N.
Crossville
Works just as well as going to the dentist! Have recommended to many and they loved them as well.
Rebecca R.
apache junction
Very easy to use and so fast! Before bed before work anytime is fine and the results are amazing
Ragan F.
Bloomington, IN
i have been using these forever and feel that they really work. usually buy at my nearest target
Laura C.
North Hollywood, CA
This product work two weeks and was already showing progresI really recommend is and that's why
Amy O.
New Ringgold, PA
These made my teeth white it they are expensive and do not work as quick as dental bleaching
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchase this every time I can find it. It is a great product that keeps my smile dazzling!
Alex C.
Littleton, CO
It works a little bit but you should always keep up with the treatments and it should help