Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST

Carolyn Y.
I love these.l use them all the time and have used this brand since I was in highschool! I love it
Courtney S.
I love them and they do such a great job with whitening the teeth! Never let down from this product
Rebecca R.
apache junction
Very easy to use and so fast! Before bed before work anytime is fine and the results are amazing
Ragan F.
Bloomington, IN
i have been using these forever and feel that they really work. usually buy at my nearest target
Brandi M.
Have t made my teeth sensitive and makes them whiter. What else do ya need from an at home strip
Hillary N.
Crossville
Works just as well as going to the dentist! Have recommended to many and they loved them as well.
Laura C.
North Hollywood, CA
This product work two weeks and was already showing progresI really recommend is and that's why
Amy O.
New Ringgold, PA
These made my teeth white it they are expensive and do not work as quick as dental bleaching
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I purchase this every time I can find it. It is a great product that keeps my smile dazzling!
Kim L.
Toledo, OH
Burns my gums, tastes gross, leaves my teeth feeling grimey- strips move around too much.,