Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #15 in Teeth Whiteners

jaunette m.
Lakewood, OH
I love love love it go buy use it tell your friends and family to
buy it to so they have pretty theeth
Kalin G.
Slidell, LA
These actually work really welll. I was skeptical at first but they have really brightened my teeth.
Prany M.
I love Crest White Strips. They're a little pricey but does the job. I would recommend this product.
Kimberly M.
Lancaster, SC
I'm mean who doesn't like white teeth at an affordable price! These don't leave me sensitive either!
Debra R.
Mc Leansboro, IL
Love it all the way around not sure what we did before hand but I love it and my mom and fam loves it
Casey R.
Durham, NC
These are nice to use before going out or even just in the morning. Easy to use while getting ready!
Kyla D.
Staten Island, NY
This is a great product of you are just trying to get that extra shine. it works wonders on my teeth.
Errin W.
Rockford, MI
I like crest white strip only. I think they work and stay on my teeth good without slipping around.
These were great they really helped to whiten my teeth I would recommend them to friends and family
Carolyn Y.
I love these.l use them all the time and have used this brand since I was in highschool! I love it