Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #13 in Teeth Whiteners

Mandi B.
Did I see a difference that day? yes. Did I see a huge difference? No. Am I a smoker and coffee drinker? ...yes. These made my teeth super sensitive and I had to give them up.
Nathalia R.
Rego park, NY
Place these white strip on my teeth in the morning on my way to work in my hour comute! Super easy to apply and remove only tip is to not move or talk while you have them on because they can start to slip off. Stapple in my book.
Alisha J.
Alexandria, VA
Get the most bang for your buck! Having this many stripes available was fabulous for the weeks I drank too much coffee. In the blogging world teeth have to be WHITE- and these white strips are a great product!
Tiffaney M.
Pinson, TN
I really liked this product! I would definitely recommend! Would have given 5 stars but at the time I had purchased this they didn't yet have the one for sensitive teeth, but now they do!
Abbie S.
Crest whitestrips really get the job done! As with any whitening product, I do experience some sensitivity after using the product. However, it is well worth it to be able to have nice, white teeth! I have recommended them to friends in the past.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare Sytem is one of the products that works great and rffective for those who can stay on a schedule.I have tried many this is my fave from CREST.I will say I do use another CREST product now atill in the trial phase of it,on the Daily Multicare for me to really works great for my daily routine.When applying it wotks great and not an irritant to wear .HEY whats an hoir?I did this in the AM as I was doing my morning routine.You have to stay the regmine to see the results if you fo..you will have a "Sparkling-Effect"on your tteth.
Brianda D.
Las Cruces, NM
I use these strips as a touch up when my teeth are starting to look yellow, I really like them and they are super convenient I just wish they had a better grip on the teeth
carol r.
Barnegat, NJ
whitens even after one application, the difference is apparent....the only problem is if you happen to have bonding on a tooth....it will not whiten
purchased at cvs
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried these multiple times but have to stop after a few days due to tooth sensitivity. This is the only brand I've tried. In those couple days, I for sure saw results, and I hear if I use sensitivity toothpaste for a couple weeks first, it would help. I will for sure try that, and try them again. They are available so many places and are easy to find. And the pricing is comparable to many brands available in drug stores.
Kelly H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I purchased these and pretty much saw immediate results. The strips are easy to apply and stay in place. I recommend applying at a time when you're less likely to talk a lot (you'll sound like you have a lisp). I did experience a little tooth sensitivity towards the end of the 14 days. Everyone noticed and complimented me on how white my teeth were (but they weren't unrealistically white, which is great).