Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #22 in Teeth Whiteners

Massiel B.
Doral, FL
This is the best teeth-whitening system in the market right now. I've tried the liquids, toothpastes, trays, gels, lights, you name it but none have whitened my teeth like the Supreme Professional Crest Whitestrips. This is the second time I've used the system this year for maintenance purposes. They are so easy and convenient to use. The strips actually stick to my teeth and remove easily. When I first used the strips, I saw a shade lighter two days later. By the time I completed the 42 strips (the box comes with 84, 1 lower and 1 upper strip per application), my teeth were bright and white. I started receiving compliments and I noticed the difference in photos. I was actually very surprised and happy with the results. I used two strips in the morning and two in the evening for 30 minutes each time as recommended. Time-permitting I did two consecutive treatments. What I also love about these strips is that my gums were not sensitive to the peroxide. If you want whiter teeth in a relatively short period of time, these are the strips to use. I absolutely love them.
Tayler S.
Ogden, UT
So if you are super good about remembering to do this daily.. I'm sure they work! But for people like me who seem to loose track of what I need to do everyday, not so much. I don't see much of a difference but it just might be my horrible skills at remembering to do it!
Samantha B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Left my teeth much brighter white than before, but my teeth are much more sensitive since I began to use them. Although it served its purpose of whitening, it completely destroyed my teeth. I have yet to try another product yet, but this one was absolutely disappointing.
Shiela n.
Mayville
I didn't like that the tips of my upper teeth were more white than the rest, not an even white on my teeth. My teeth looked discolored. Awful. Maybe it's improved since I used but not sure I want to try again. It seemed like all the bleaching agent went to the middle of the strip therefore my tips looked more white than the rest of my tooth.
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can't live without these whitening strips in my life. They are gentle on the gums and teeth and I saw a difference in less than a week after starting the strips. Huge difference
Mandi B.
Did I see a difference that day? yes. Did I see a huge difference? No. Am I a smoker and coffee drinker? ...yes. These made my teeth super sensitive and I had to give them up.
Nathalia R.
Rego park, NY
Place these white strip on my teeth in the morning on my way to work in my hour comute! Super easy to apply and remove only tip is to not move or talk while you have them on because they can start to slip off. Stapple in my book.
Whitney D.
I really like this product! It's super easy to use, only takes a couple of minutes and you can get it just about anywhere! I've had good results and would definitely recommend! The only thing I hate is the cost, but I'm cheap!
Alisha J.
Fairborn, OH
Get the most bang for your buck! Having this many stripes available was fabulous for the weeks I drank too much coffee. In the blogging world teeth have to be WHITE- and these white strips are a great product!
Jaclyn H.
Crest white strips are the only otc products I reccomend to my patients. The only downside is they can cause sensitivity in some patients, which is common with most effective whitening products.