Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #9 in Teeth Whiteners

Faith H.
Middlesboro, KY
Helps your teeth alot! Makes them feel and look very healthy! Defiantly gotta try them if you have a try
Stephanie R.
N Tonawanda, NY
You are so the one only thing I love about it is being the one best friend I love my friend and my sister
Gina A.
Montebello , CA
I love this product! It's very easy to use and very effective! You'll get results real quick and awesome!
Lauren R.
Ardmore, OK
These are a go to for teeth whitening. They work great and are easy to use. They also are fast to put on
jaunette m.
Lakewood, OH
I love love love it go buy use it tell your friends and family to
buy it to so they have pretty theeth
Mia W.
lol this product is really nice but I never use it anymore cause I recently got my second set of braces
Destiny K.
Great product to use once a week to get nice pearly white teeth they're kind f expensive but they work
Lauren D.
Bountiful, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work SO WELL. but they do make your teeth very sensitive, so keep that in mind when purchasing!!
tara y.
Akron, OH
I love when my teeth are white and shiny. These are great for that. They are easy to use and work well!
Marcela L.
Richmond , VA
Perfection it whiten my teeth in 3 months i use it every week only once. Its good meet my expectations