Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #22 in Teeth Whiteners

Melanie M.
I feel like these strips are just as good as professional whitening technology and at a much better cost.
Ashley S.
Helenwood, TN
I like that it made my teeth a few shades lighter, but I don't like having to wear the strips for 30mins
Ashley W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really liked these whitestrips. I think they really worked good for me. I seen a difference in a week.
Stephanie R.
N Tonawanda, NY
You are so the one only thing I love about it is being the one best friend I love my friend and my sister
Amy F.
Portsmouth, OH
Best OTC whitening options out there. Works just as well as a professional whitening. Worth the price.
Destiny K.
Great product to use once a week to get nice pearly white teeth they're kind f expensive but they work
Mia W.
lol this product is really nice but I never use it anymore cause I recently got my second set of braces
tara y.
Akron, OH
I love when my teeth are white and shiny. These are great for that. They are easy to use and work well!
jaunette m.
Lakewood, OH
I love love love it go buy use it tell your friends and family to
buy it to so they have pretty theeth
Marcela L.
Richmond , VA
Perfection it whiten my teeth in 3 months i use it every week only once. Its good meet my expectations