Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST

Justina J.
Bronx, NY
Really great products only have to wear for a few mins and u will b in love with the results im always happy
vela s.
Pearce, AZ
I love the strips. I use once a week and my denist says my teeth look great. I use them now for about a year.
Marybeth S.
Silver Creek, GA
Keeps my teeth looking like I've had a professional cleaning! A little pricey but I buy when I can afford it
Mary O.
Portales, NM
Love these strips. I use them in the mornings as I'm getting ready for the day or even in the car if needed.
Emily G.
San Marcos, TX
These white strips work great, if you have a big event coming up I you totally recommend these to a friend.
Megan D.
Tecumseh, MI
Was not impressed with these strips. They were awkward to use and did not with my teeth to my expectations.
Ashley S.
Helenwood, TN
I like that it made my teeth a few shades lighter, but I don't like having to wear the strips for 30mins
Karen M.
Evansville, IN
Love the white strips? I used them before my daughters weddind and received many compliments on my smile.
Melanie M.
I feel like these strips are just as good as professional whitening technology and at a much better cost.
Ashley W.
I really liked these whitestrips. I think they really worked good for me. I seen a difference in a week.