Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #22 in Teeth Whiteners

Brittany G.
Palatka, FL
Don't like the nasty sticky feeling it leaves on your teeth . Dose do a good job on whitening but talk a while .
Kelly  A.
I love these strips ! I leave them in for about an Hour and I see the results within a couple days of doing it !
Sherria D.
Miramar, FL
I pop the suckers in after a week worth of coffee and tea drinking at work works like a charm and last a while
Alexandra C.
Port Richey, FL
These work pretty well, I like to use them when I've been drinking coffee a lot to try to keep my teeth white.
Shwie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love getting these for Christmas. I love white stripes but they're way too expensive for me to use regularly.
Rachael B.
Childersburg, AL
Crest is the white stripes I use it leaves your teeth white and clean . it leaves you mouth with a cool feeling
Jennifer R.
Tipton, IN
These were okay. Didn't whiten as much as i expected them too. For the price i expected a little more results.
Mahenoor K.
Amazing!!! Does the job. And the price is right too!! This won't erode or cause your teeth to become sensitive.
Jalin C.
Jacksonville, FL
These take a while before they show any results but it is worth the wait. I would definitely purchase again.
Marybeth S.
Silver Creek, GA
Keeps my teeth looking like I've had a professional cleaning! A little pricey but I buy when I can afford it