Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST

Kelly  A.
I love these strips ! I leave them in for about an Hour and I see the results within a couple days of doing it !
Kiara C.
Clifton, NJ
Makes teeth super nice and gives very good breath if in have bad breath in the morning HAHA!! But I recommend it!
Mahenoor K.
Amazing!!! Does the job. And the price is right too!! This won't erode or cause your teeth to become sensitive.
Sherria D.
Miramar, FL
I pop the suckers in after a week worth of coffee and tea drinking at work works like a charm and last a while
Alexandra C.
Port Richey, FL
These work pretty well, I like to use them when I've been drinking coffee a lot to try to keep my teeth white.
Jennifer R.
Tipton, IN
These were okay. Didn't whiten as much as i expected them too. For the price i expected a little more results.
Shwie M.
I love getting these for Christmas. I love white stripes but they're way too expensive for me to use regularly.
Rachael B.
Childersburg, AL
Crest is the white stripes I use it leaves your teeth white and clean . it leaves you mouth with a cool feeling
Jalin C.
Jacksonville, FL
These take a while before they show any results but it is worth the wait. I would definitely purchase again.
Carmella L.
Easy to use. It doesn't take long to use. The product works. Love my whiter teeth. The taste isn't bad either