Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #13 in Teeth Whiteners

Brittany G.
Palatka, FL
Don't like the nasty sticky feeling it leaves on your teeth . Dose do a good job on whitening but talk a while .
Kiara C.
Clifton, NJ
Makes teeth super nice and gives very good breath if in have bad breath in the morning HAHA!! But I recommend it!
Sherria D.
Miramar, FL
I pop the suckers in after a week worth of coffee and tea drinking at work works like a charm and last a while
Alexandra C.
Port Richey, FL
These work pretty well, I like to use them when I've been drinking coffee a lot to try to keep my teeth white.
Jennifer R.
Tipton, IN
These were okay. Didn't whiten as much as i expected them too. For the price i expected a little more results.
Rachael B.
Childersburg, AL
Crest is the white stripes I use it leaves your teeth white and clean . it leaves you mouth with a cool feeling
Mahenoor K.
Amazing!!! Does the job. And the price is right too!! This won't erode or cause your teeth to become sensitive.
Shwie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love getting these for Christmas. I love white stripes but they're way too expensive for me to use regularly.
Marybeth S.
Silver Creek, GA
Keeps my teeth looking like I've had a professional cleaning! A little pricey but I buy when I can afford it
vela s.
Pearce, AZ
I love the strips. I use once a week and my denist says my teeth look great. I use them now for about a year.