Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #22 in Teeth Whiteners

Briana A.
Manchester
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These aren't half bad and they really do work whether you have misaligned teeth or not--you will noticed the difference
Morgan M.
TheSe products do not make your teeth sensitive like some whitening products do. They also do make your teeth whiter
Shoshanna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love these crest white strips! Usually white strips leave white spots on my teeth and make them hurt but these don't!
Julianne G.
San Rafael, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These Crest Whitestrips get your teeth noticeably whiter. People ask me all the time of come my teeth look so nice!
Megan M.
Coronado, CA
This product whitens my teeth so quickly. I saw some results in just a few days and amazing results after 2 weeks.
Chelsea S.
Mabank, TX
These def work great! sometimes they do make my teeth a little sensitive right after but overall they whiten great
yamilsa h.
Bronx, NY
I recently got this just to test it out. I was amazed to see it actually worked. I would definitely keep using this
Michael  J.
Warner Robins, GA
The Mouthstrips Are AMAZING! I've ALWAYS Used These & Always Received Great Compliments On How White My Teeth Are.
Megan B.
Parkersburg, WV
Very impressed with this product. I use them everyday and they surprisingly don't cause any sensitively for my gums
Kiara C.
Clifton, NJ
Makes teeth super nice and gives very good breath if in have bad breath in the morning HAHA!! But I recommend it!