Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST

Latoya F.
Lynchburg, VA
I like this. Just not the after taste. It does whiten. The price is just a little too expensive for me to buy on the regular
McKayla H.
New Carlisle, OH
these do magic but don't leave them on your teeth for more than the recommended time they can make your teeth very sensitive
Renee K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I must say this is a great product! I use on my teeth and notice results within a few uses. I use about every other month.
lydia s.
I have pearly white teeth it is hard work to do but crest makes it easier for me to have them so white i like how they look

Jessie S.
Lakewood, CA
These are kind of pricey, and they do taste a bit weird. however, they definitely make a difference after just a few days.
Olivia H.
Kenosha, WI
These are my favorite, they work fast and are easy to apply. The olny downside is that your left with an unpleasant taste.
Jessica B.
Owensboro
I absolutely love crest whitening stripes they have help my teeth in multiple ways they gave me back my confidence to smile
Tim C.
Jeffersonville, IN
My teeth are really brightening and whitening up! They are several shades lighter now than before using the Whitestrips.
MARIA A.
Los Angeles, CA
My boyfriend use this not bad at all great quality you pay for what you get its nice to experiment new things like this
Briana A.
Manchester
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These aren't half bad and they really do work whether you have misaligned teeth or not--you will noticed the difference