Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #22 in Teeth Whiteners

Jessica B.
Owensboro
I absolutely love crest whitening stripes they have help my teeth in multiple ways they gave me back my confidence to smile
Olivia H.
Kenosha, WI
These are my favorite, they work fast and are easy to apply. The olny downside is that your left with an unpleasant taste.
Renee K.
Oklahoma city, OK
I must say this is a great product! I use on my teeth and notice results within a few uses. I use about every other month.
Jessie S.
Lakewood, CA
These are kind of pricey, and they do taste a bit weird. however, they definitely make a difference after just a few days.
lydia s.
I have pearly white teeth it is hard work to do but crest makes it easier for me to have them so white i like how they look

Tim C.
Jeffersonville, IN
My teeth are really brightening and whitening up! They are several shades lighter now than before using the Whitestrips.
ashley b.
Franklin, WI
I use these often and provide a whiter snile within a week or too. they are kind of a hassle however and can get messy
MARIA A.
Los Angeles, CA
My boyfriend use this not bad at all great quality you pay for what you get its nice to experiment new things like this
Haley L.
I like the longer wearing strips better, but these are nice for whitening maintenance. And they are easier on the gums.
Kim N.
I use the strips and brush with the toothpaste. I've been using the product for years. I drink wine and a lot of coffee