Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #22 in Teeth Whiteners

Stephanie F.
These were effective with whiting my teeth. However they made my teeth very sensitive and they just hurt. Wouldn't repurchase.
Kara A.
West Jordan, UT
These are wonderful for whitening on the go! I can throw these on and not worry about it, then my teeth are whiter! Love them.
Nicole M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Son not stick on well and I used for two weeks and had no results at all. My teeth did fell cleaner but not brighter at all...
Anna P.
Love how little time it takes to see your results..I saw mine within two to three days. Absolutely love how white my teeth are!
Kyla B.
Lewiston, ID
Although they work very nicely, they break down the enamel and cause pain. I would suggest a more natural way such as charcoal.
Latoya F.
Lynchburg , VA
I like this. Just not the after taste. It does whiten. The price is just a little too expensive for me to buy on the regular
autiyjah p.
Makes your teeth the more whiter than pure white paint. I have been using this for a while and am going to continue using it
Emily M.
Charlotte, NC
This product didn't work for me. I've seen it work for friends but personally my expectations were not met with this product.
McKayla H.
New Carlisle, OH
these do magic but don't leave them on your teeth for more than the recommended time they can make your teeth very sensitive
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wonderful product! Excellent results! Believe it would be difficult to find something better. Quick, and you can see results.