Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #13 in Teeth Whiteners

Aileen M.
Very great product! My teeth look amazing and they do not feel sensitive like how they normally would after using a teeth whitening kit
Casey M.
Saint Paul, MN
Super nice I love these strips! They are hard to get the Hanford at first but they really whiten my teeth well and I love the results!
Sandra M.
Simpson, NC
This is my go-to tooth whitening product. I've been using Crest White strips on and off for years. I took one star off for price alone.
Lexie M.
I love white strips. I use them before any big occasion, and they always make my teeth gorgeous. I usually get a lot of compliments.
Sonia G.
Albuquerque, NM
crest white stripes are easy to use with no room for error. This produce does not cause and tooth sensitivity and leaves nice results
Isabella B.
These are okay. They do whiten my teeth but not as much as I would prefer. I would love to try something a little more advanced.
Jenna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These work well but I do not use them daily. I use them for special occasions. They work well and do not make my teeth sensitive.
Jordyn W.
Mc Donald, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! They really make a difference in the color of my teeth. I have bought these many times & will continue to.
Crystal P.
Wheatfield, IN
They don't feel good while using them and you sure do look funny but I like them because they do work very good I use these often
Kara A.
West Jordan, UT
These are wonderful for whitening on the go! I can throw these on and not worry about it, then my teeth are whiter! Love them.