Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #22 in Teeth Whiteners

Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct
These work OK they don't taste great but do work for while they do help my teeth but are hard to but on and are very sticky but are Togo items.
Maegan D.
Hartford, AR
Crest white strips are thin & stay in place. You hardly notice they are there, & they lighten & whiten your teeth great. Looks professional!
Celia E.
I want to like these, but i hate the feeling that those little gel pieces have. I also get a really uncomfortable taste when I am using them.
Kayla L.
Camp Hill, AL
I love this product, but I don't feel I get the results that I would like to see. They don't get my teeth my teeth as white as I would like.
Alyssa O.
Poteet, TX
I tried these in a smaller count and I can't go back to just whitening toothpaste after trying these out. They are stunning for your teeth.
Kristi G.
Falling Waters, WV
Love this! Whitened my teeth amazingly in no time!!! And I've managed it ever since! Always go back to this brand when I need a refresh!
Lindsay H.
Coralville, IA
These left my teeth whiter without leaving them too sensitive. The process is gentle and gradual but be patient for fairly good results!
Mareesa D.
I live for these White strips but sometimes I just can't go and buy them because they're so expensive but I do completely recommend them
Aileen M.
Very great product! My teeth look amazing and they do not feel sensitive like how they normally would after using a teeth whitening kit
Casey M.
Saint Paul, MN
Super nice I love these strips! They are hard to get the Hanford at first but they really whiten my teeth well and I love the results!