Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #13 in Teeth Whiteners

Yesenia A.
I used this daily and immediately saw a difference in my teeth. My peers began to ask me if I had dental work done because if how nice my teeth looked.
Steph L.
Love this product. It worked great even with my sensitive teeth. It is easy to use and worth the value. I will definitely purchase again in the future!
Emily T.
Morgantown , WV
Rest white strips are something I always have to have in my bathroom. You get great results quickly but the only downfall is the taste at least for me.
I want a proctor that is economical enough to use every day. I don't have to remember which days to use it. I can use this in my EVERY MORNING ROUTINE
Stephanie B.
Odessa, TX
These thing are pretty neat and very easy to use. Very effective. I was very happy with the product. I also would recommend this to someone interested.
Angela D.
These are nice to use every couple days to remove stains. A little expensive but so are all of the strips similar are. Works well on a regular routine.
Monike D.
Everett, MA
This Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare really works for me i just love...my teeths now are very white and my pictures have a gorgeous and white smile.
Doreen C.
Kinda expensive, but continuous use after braces have made my teeth so shiny and white! I do it once a week to keep my teeth looking nice and bright.
Robin H.
Melrose, IA
I really enjoy these but they do have a bit of a bad taste. They almost taste like hydrogen peroxide. They do leave my teeth kind of slimy as well.
Nicole B.
Where would I be without this product?! Works like it claims to, and it is reasonably priced. Would recommend. Be cautious with sensitive teeth