Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #5 in Teeth Whiteners

Amy P.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super easy to use and effective! Take about 5-7 uses to start seeing results. I use them once a day before I brush my teeth. I use a full pack every few months to maintain my pearly whites.
Dee M.
These fit great on my teeth. No slipping off at all. The only issue I had with these were severe teeth sensitivity after the third use. I added a few days in between each use.
Sarah K.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I notice results right away when I use crest white strips. Within one or two uses I can see my whiter teeth coming through. One draw back is the sensitivity it causes
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Hi I like this teeth whitener because it is of excellent quality leaves white teeth like all want and with a very nice finish what I love super recommend this product
Christina N.
Iraan, TX
These strips are amazing, the way it whitens is crazy!!! Me and my husband both drink coffee and red wine, you would never know after using these crest strips!
Mia B.
Charleston, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the crest white strips daily multicare 84ct. It makes my teeth such a beautiful Pearly white I used right before my wedding and my teeth looked awesome
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
These are pretty good i just feel awkward with the pre-made strips I think i just need to make my own tray and buy the gel but these work pretty darn good
Brittany C.
Helps remove stubborn coffee stains. Thankful to have tried this product. I don't use every day. Makes my teeth sensitive. But once a week does the charm.
natasha M.
Sumter, SC
they are great to have when your going on a date, events to show off your true smile. because they cleans the surface of your teeth to make them brighter.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
i use these every few weeks for about a week straight to brighten up my smile. I pick them up from either SAMs Club or Costco to get it at a cheaper price.