Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #13 in Teeth Whiteners

Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
I love love love Crest Whitestrips. They do exactly what they say they do. Teeth are noticeably whiter after one use. Continued use causes glaringly white teeth. They do hurt my teeth a little after about 15 minutes because I have sensitive teeth, but I always take them off when I start to feel the minimal amount of pain. Definitely recommend.
Erika M.
Marietta, GA
Fantastic!! Couldn't be more please with this product! It is my go to product to get a better smile for any special occasion! If you need to whiten your teeth, look no further! You will be pleased you did! Crest 3D White Whitestrips w/ Advanced Seal Professional Dental Whitening Kit (28 STRIPS) & Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Dental Whitening Kit (2 TREATMENTS) - Bundle 2PACK
Zoe H.
Crest Whitestrips are my favorite quick and easy tooth whitening product. The strips are pretty easy to apply, it keeps the gel from burning my lips, and they stay in place fairly well. In my experience, Crest Whitestrips have been effective if used consistently, and provide a sparkly white smile.
Gabby M.
Washington, DC
I didn't see many results with Crest Whitestrips. I got discouraged that it said results would take as long as they would, so I'm exploring the market for other options (especially since I can't afford a whitening visit to the dentist). In terms of affordability, this is the market, but I wasn't patient enough for this product.
Elizabeth G.
I struggle with yellowing teeth. It wasn't until using Crest 3D white strips did I think it was possible to have white teeth again. I bought my strips from Meijer using a coupon making it cheaper. It whitens well despite a weird gooey texture. However, it is a maintenance produce. one-time use doesn't work.
Breanna C.
these worked wonders when I used them. I have sensitive teeth and used them as directed and they worked great and didn't hurt my teeth at all. I bought them at walmart I believe and used them several times. definitely a great product!
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
I love crest white strips. No matter what kind they are, as long as they are crest brand, they are wonderful to me. I love getting my teeth to their pearly white state and these are nothing short of great for that. Recommend!!
Massiel B.
doral, FL
This is the best teeth-whitening system in the market right now. I've tried the liquids, toothpastes, trays, gels, lights, you name it but none have whitened my teeth like the Supreme Professional Crest Whitestrips. This is the second time I've used the system this year for maintenance purposes. They are so easy and convenient to use. The strips actually stick to my teeth and remove easily. When I first used the strips, I saw a shade lighter two days later. By the time I completed the 42 strips (the box comes with 84, 1 lower and 1 upper strip per application), my teeth were bright and white. I started receiving compliments and I noticed the difference in photos. I was actually very surprised and happy with the results. I used two strips in the morning and two in the evening for 30 minutes each time as recommended. Time-permitting I did two consecutive treatments. What I also love about these strips is that my gums were not sensitive to the peroxide. If you want whiter teeth in a relatively short period of time, these are the strips to use. I absolutely love them.
Tayler S.
Ogden, UT
So if you are super good about remembering to do this daily.. I'm sure they work! But for people like me who seem to loose track of what I need to do everyday, not so much. I don't see much of a difference but it just might be my horrible skills at remembering to do it!
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can't live without these whitening strips in my life. They are gentle on the gums and teeth and I saw a difference in less than a week after starting the strips. Huge difference