Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare, 84ct uploaded by tracy w.

BY CREST #22 in Teeth Whiteners

Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
I love love love Crest Whitestrips. They do exactly what they say they do. Teeth are noticeably whiter after one use. Continued use causes glaringly white teeth. They do hurt my teeth a little after about 15 minutes because I have sensitive teeth, but I always take them off when I start to feel the minimal amount of pain. Definitely recommend.
Julia P.
San Francisco, CA
I know there's a big controversy about whitening strips, since they tend to remove enamel from your teeth and increase sensitivity. That being said, I love these and have been using them for more than two years now. My teeth are super white and I'm always getting complimented on it. They are super effective, so if you're not concerned about the "long term" damage to your teeth, they're definitely worth a shot.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I get these at costco for a pretty good deal. I whiten my teeth maybe once a week with these. I can't use more than that because it does create some tooth sensitivity. I want it say that leaves give you spectacularly drastic whitening results and one use but at least keeps your teeth it at a comfortable level of white. I suggest a stronger product if you're looking for like blingee veneer looking white teeth.
Erika M.
Marietta, GA
Fantastic!! Couldn't be more please with this product! It is my go to product to get a better smile for any special occasion! If you need to whiten your teeth, look no further! You will be pleased you did! Crest 3D White Whitestrips w/ Advanced Seal Professional Dental Whitening Kit (28 STRIPS) & Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Dental Whitening Kit (2 TREATMENTS) - Bundle 2PACK
Zoe H.
Crest Whitestrips are my favorite quick and easy tooth whitening product. The strips are pretty easy to apply, it keeps the gel from burning my lips, and they stay in place fairly well. In my experience, Crest Whitestrips have been effective if used consistently, and provide a sparkly white smile.
Gabby M.
Washington, DC
I didn't see many results with Crest Whitestrips. I got discouraged that it said results would take as long as they would, so I'm exploring the market for other options (especially since I can't afford a whitening visit to the dentist). In terms of affordability, this is the market, but I wasn't patient enough for this product.
Elizabeth G.
I struggle with yellowing teeth. It wasn't until using Crest 3D white strips did I think it was possible to have white teeth again. I bought my strips from Meijer using a coupon making it cheaper. It whitens well despite a weird gooey texture. However, it is a maintenance produce. one-time use doesn't work.
Breanna C.
these worked wonders when I used them. I have sensitive teeth and used them as directed and they worked great and didn't hurt my teeth at all. I bought them at walmart I believe and used them several times. definitely a great product!
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
I love crest white strips. No matter what kind they are, as long as they are crest brand, they are wonderful to me. I love getting my teeth to their pearly white state and these are nothing short of great for that. Recommend!!
Alli S.
Glendale
These work WONDERS.
My teeth were never very dark but they did have a yellow tint to them, I literally used them for a week in the morning before work and my teeth looked so white it was almost ridiculous. Now I Use them only for touch-ups .. per say. I def recommend them and will buy again.