Crest Whitening + Scope Mint  Toothpaste x2

BY CREST

Crest Whitening + Scope Mint Toothpaste x2, 6.0 oz: Combines the whitening power of Crest and the freshening power of Scope Formulated with fluoride to fight cavities Whitens teeth by removing surface stains Fights tartar Freshens breath Includes 2 6-oz tubes see more...

Crest Whitening + Scope Mint  Toothpaste x2
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Manhattan, KS
Hands down my favorite toothpaste! I love the minty freshness. Super easy to use. Highly effective on cleaning and fighting cavities. I believe crest outshines all other toothpastes. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great toothpaste
Dana M.
Dana M.
Freeburg, IL
The best. Keeps your mouth minty fresh for hours! Love crest. The only thing I buy! Even if it costs more. You get what you pay for.
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
An all time favorite toothpaste! Tastes great, not gritty, leaves teeth clean and breath fresh! What more could you want?! :)
Billie J.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite toothpaste. I try others and immediately go back to this. It leaves my mouth so fresh
melissa w.
melissa w.
Grand Jct, CO
Very minty flavor cleans well. Also keeps breath fresh for a while after brushing.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Crest Whitening + Scope Mint Toothpaste x2
I have been using crest toothpaste since I was a child and it's a quality fluoride paste that has given me years of exceptional dental care. My teeth are pretty white considering I drink coffee daily. The scope that's added is an extra plus for fresh breath.