BY CREST

Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Waterford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I just tried this toothpaste for the first time the other day and it is great. I love the taste it leave its very good.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love Crest! My husband used to purchase any old brand of toothpaste until I made him a Crest believer as well. Crest with Scope has become one of our favorites tooth pastes!!
brooklyn w.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
Love Crest toothpaste. We use crest with scope on a daily basis. def one of our favorite tooth pastes.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Albany, IN
I used this product for a very long time. My husband still uses it. However, it doesn't work well for sensitive teeth. I had to discontinue use and switch to a different brand for sensitivity relief. It didn't seem to whiten my teeth but it did taste very good.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
It's a great toothpaste. Gets the job done, leaves my mouth feeling nice and clean. Love the minty flavor.
Ayanna W.
Ayanna W.
This is my favorite brand of toothpaste. Not only is it high quality (and taste good) but its a reasonable cost and is often on sale
Christina F.
Christina F.
Bellefontaine, OH
I bought this when it was on special about a month ago. since then I have purchased it again and I will never purchase another kind. I absolutely love the way it wakes my mouth up in the mornings!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite tooth paste and my favorite mouth wash all in one!! I love the extra minty sensation from the scope!
Erin F.
Erin F.
I got a sample of this from my dentist and withing just a few days my teeth we're noticeably whiter and the addition of scope to the product makes for a very fresh mouth.