Crest Whitening Plus Scope Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste uploaded by Tracy B.Crest Whitening Plus Scope Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste uploaded by Priscilla O.

BY CREST

Crest® Fluoride Anticavity Whitening Toothpaste.
Whitens teeth & freshens breath.
Plus scope.
Minty fresh striped. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Sioux City, IA
I love this toothpaste. My main complaint with a lot of toothpaste brands is their harsh flavor and over-"bubbliness" -- which I find ineffective. The whitening plus scope does a great job of giving my teeth a clean feeling while providing light whitening. I have noticed that my morning coffee breath is a little less pungent now.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Muskegon, MI
Good product nothing extraordinary it does have good flavor and controls bad breath for a long time. I think a lot of people think that after this product that they won't need a mouthwash but they need to remember that there are other reasons to use a mouthwash than breath quality
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Danville, PA
This toothpaste cleans nicely. I believe it to be effective. The price is affordable. The flavors are not too over powering. I've used this product several time. It did meet all of my expectation.I like the way it makes my mouth feel fresh. I would recommend it to others.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA
This is by my sink now. It's a favorite. It's not to strong but it's amazing. It makes my breath smelling great. It also keeps it feeling great. I don't see a difference in the color of my teeth as I feel this isn't really a whitening paste but just a regular toothpaste.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I generally like this toothpaste very much but the one downside is that the taste is very strong and it kinda burns if it is in your mouth for too long. It's good but i feel that there are other better toothpastes and for that reason I probably wouldn't get it again
Sara R.
Sara R.
Berlin, CT
Crest is a toothpaste I've always used. It's now the toothpaste my kids use and love! This particular toothpaste is one I buy often it has a fresh taste and leaves my mouth feeling clean. Bonus it's making my teeth whiter! All around great toothpastes from Crest.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Los Angeles
Crest is the only brand I need to use! I love that they've added the scope, it leaves that super minty fresh, CLEAN feeling. Crest is perfect for manual toothbrushes, or the electric. I use twice a day, and I would totally buy again! PLUS you can buy at target!
Kendall P.
Kendall P.
Seattle, WA
Works really well for whitening especially for people like me who drive espresso every day and find yellowing teeth unavoidable no matter how much you brush or floss. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to whiten their teeth.
Fatima L.
Fatima L.
Riverside, CA
I really like this half gel and half paste tooth paste. This brand is great for the whole family. It keeps teeth and breath freash. You can get this almost anywhere. I got mine from k mart. It did meet my expectations. I recommend this to everyone.
Mia G.
Mia G.
Omaha, NE
Although I love the mintiness and the cleaning power of this toothpaste I never noticed any whitening at all. I brush and floss my teeth in the morning and afternoon and sometimes at lunch and I never noticed any whitening.