BY CREST

Vicky T.
Buffalo, NY
I’ve given crest a try many times and it still doesn’t win over other brands. I think personally I don’t like the texture too much compare to Colgate. Either way, aside from texture, it is a good product and does the job. Don’t see my teeth getting whiter but not a bad product
Luis O.
Newark, NJ
Crest whitening with the scope is great. I like having the extra mint with the scope it really helps with morning breath and also cleans at the same time. I’ve used other brands and to me feels like it doesn’t clean my teeth well enough but I like how this does it.
Mandy D.
Altoona, PA
I absolutely LOVE #Crest #toothpaste. I personally liked the amount of minty freshness. I also really liked how clean my mouth feels after I brush with #Crest Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste
Ali B.
New Port Richey
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Favorite tooth paste honestly ever. Makes your teeth clean and breath minty afterwards. Everything you want in tooth paste and more. Even whitens which is great. If a crest tooth paste has the crest logo on it trust it!
Tanisha M.
Chicago
Leaves my mouth feeling fresh. I use whitening tooth paste because having white teeth is important to me. I have been using this for years now and even when I switch brands I always come back to Crest.
Karen H.
Bronx, NY
My family has been using crest for years. It’s a great brand, and if it has mint, even better. The taste is great, price is great too. No pros no cons. Great product, recommend it always.
Bahar E.
Philadelphia
The Crest Whitening Plus Scope Extreme toothpaste gets the job done.  I use this daily to brush my teeth in the morning and night to help keep my teeth clean and pearly white.  I think the whitening aspect is subtle, which works for me because I already have naturally white teeth.
Kara T.
This is by far my absolutely favorite toothpaste. I love the taste of it. It also leaves my mouth feeling fresh all day. I love how clean it leave my teeth and mouth feeling. I also appreciate that it doesn't leave my saliva feeling thick or my mouth feeling like there is a film over it!
Jody M.
Mamou, LA
This is probably one of my favorites although I'm not too picky when it comes to toothpaste. This one makes my teeth and mouth feel extremely fresh. I also feel like when I use it, my breath is super fresh. I'd purchase this again and I would definitely recommend this brand to others!
Angelica H.
I like this toothpaste alot it seems to work. It was a minty flavor and that's good. I like the way the mint feels on my teeth when I breath in ..the only con I would say is the I dont like how thick it is. I comes out pretty thick and sticky. So that's the only down side.