Crest Whitening Expressions Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste, Fresh Citrus Breeze - 6 oz

BY CREST

Melainie L.
Ridgewood, NY
I love all crest toothepaste. I prefer this brand over any other one. The citrus is especially my favorite because I get the minty clean feeling with a citrus taste. Yum.
Sonja M.
Howell, NJ
I can't speak for the effectiveness of this product but the flavor is terrible. There's just something about it that I dislike very much. I will never purchase this again.
Mimi W.
Dallas, TX
The only toothpaste I use... I get sick with mint, and so anything mint is off the table. This toothpaste is the only one I will ever use, and I am happy with that!!!
amanda g.
Mc Gregor, TX
First of all, I do Love this line of toothpastes (Crest Whitening Expressions) ... the toothpastes actually do whiten your teeth with consistent use. However, the CITRUS flavor is definitely not my favorite. It tastes a little weird and it seems odd to have a fruity flavored toothpaste in the first place. I prefer the mint flavored Whitening Expressions. The Citrus flavor is the ONLY downside to this toothpaste though. It is otherwise Great.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
I tried this product years ago when it first came out. I didnt have any issues with it but I really missed that clean fresh mint taste in my mouth after brushing my teeth. If people do not care for the mint flavor of most toothpastes, this would be a good option. I just prefer mint personally.
Alexis O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is one of the best and makes your mouth feel like you just left the dentist. I feel this product is very effective and helps my oral hygiene very much. It met my expectations and I would recommend it for others and I would buy it again.
Catie R.
Fairfax, VA
This might be my favorite toothpaste ever! My mom had it and I tried it when I ran out of my mint toothpaste. The citrus is refreshing and leaves a nice taste, without getting extremely sweet like the orange toothpaste you may have had as a kid. Over all? Top marks!
Regina G.
Paulsboro, NJ
I tried this once to give it a shot because I've never heard of a citrus oral care product. Gross idea! I don't feel fresh with the citrus aftertaste. I mean, it cleans my teeth just fine, but the flavor is just bizarre and doesn't meet my standard for clean flavor.
Morgan S.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this toothpaste in all honesty. I have been using it for a long time and have never gone back to another brand. I have been using it for I don't even know how long now. I bought it at either Walmart or target every time, I would definitely recommend it.
Megan B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wanted to like this tooth paste because we love crest but the flavor was awful. Thankfully we got it as a sample so I didn't feel bad for throwing it away. Citrus is not a good idea for a toothpaste flavor. However, it did clean my teeth.