BY CREST

Buy on Amazon
Sophie P.
This was the only toothpaste I could use as a child. Not Strawberry Dora the Explorer, this one. And that habit has carried into today. However, I feel like the taste of this is up to personal preference. Some people don’t like it and that’s okay.
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the flavor of this toothpaste. I found it fun and just enjoyed brushing my teeth with it. It did everything a toothpaste should and it left me with a great flavor.
Deanna C.
Columbia
Crest citrus breeze, is a good tooth paste that helps whiten your teeth. It inexpensive and effective. The Citrus breeze also taste good as well. It can be found anywhere. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Mayra C.
San Diego
This has a great taste and smell. I have a bit of a gag reflex when I brush my teeth, but I don't get it with this flavor of toothpaste. Leaves my teeth feeling clean and it's long lasting.
Olivia W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is probably my favorite toothpaste flavor! It doesn’t always make my teeth feel as fresh as a mint flavor but I think it still works great. I will definitely buy it again!
Betty A.
Norman Park, GA
Crest is my favorite toothpaste.You have many choices to make and this one is going to be one of my favorites because it leaves your mouth feeling cleaner than ever.
Ryan J.
I really can’t stand mint anything so for several years I used this citrus toothpaste. It was so great to not have to have my mouth filled with a mint flavor. I stopped using it several years ago though because I needed toothpaste specifically made for sensitive teeth and enamel health.
Amanda D.
I bought this toothpaste because I am allergic to mint, and it is one of the few flavors for adults other than mint. However, I think because of the Scope, it still burned. I'm not sure if Scope is naturally mint or what, but either way I can't use this toothpaste.
D'Arcy Q.
Lebanon, NH
Love that it has mouthwash in it. Helps keep my teeth strong and healthy. Went to a dentist and was even told my teeth were looking bettter then the last time. I picked this gem up at price chopper
Ellen P.
Clarksville, TN
I love the fresh flavor they this toothpaste has. There is nothing like the tingly, fresh feeling that I get after brushing. Crest is also what my dentist recommends so I know it is a good tooth paste.