Crest Vivid White Night Fluoride Toothpaste, Moonlight Mint, 4.1-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4)

BY CREST

Brittany T.
Las Vegas , NV
I don't really notice a difference as far as whitening goes, but I do like this toothpaste. Crest has always been my go to brand for oral hygiene products and I feel like this fits in their line perfectly. I really can't stand the taste of toothpaste but this one is pleasant and tolerable.
mikayla d.
Clarkston, MI
favorite toothpaste because after i finished my whitening strips i was afraid of my teeth going back to the yellowish color. using this twice a day has made that problem a figment of my imagination. the toothpaste smells good and leave my teeth whiter than before.
Deanna S.
Boise, ID
I use Crest Vivid White and am happy with the results. I brush 2 times daily and love how my teeth feel after brushing. I usually buy it at Walgreens or where ever has it on sale
Emily H.
Chicago , IL
I love this toothpaste! Keeps my mouth feeling clean, my breath fresh, and my teeth white. I use this in between teeth whitening treatments, and it makes it so I don't have to use the treatments as often. I'm extremely satisfied with this and will never use another toothpaste.
Ann W.
Ty Ty, GA
I use Crest toothpaste most often, with the Vivid White being my favorite. I purchase it from the drugstore or Walmart most often and use it to aid in keeping my teeth white. I use it twice a day and would highly recommend it to others. Crest is a great brand.
Karolina K.
Belchertown, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The crest whitening toothpaste is the best toothpaste for whitening. I've tried many brands and they really just don't work as well as crest. It comes with a bit of a higher price tag, but for an effective whitener I think it is worth it
yolanda H.
Gilmer, TX
I like it it works but I would like something better I mean it helps toughen your gums if your gums did a little bleeding it would stopped after about a week use so Dats good I. My book Dats why I love pro health products I try to use da mouth wash with it for better results and I can honestly say da outcome is excellent
Emily F.
I cannot get enough of this toothpaste! So minty, and truly leaves my teeth feeling clean throughout the day! A toothpaste that keeps your mouth clean despite many, many, many cups of coffee is my kind of toothpaste. A little more expensive than I prefer for a toiletry, but totally worth it for that pow of minty fresh.
Alexis C.
Bellefontaine, OH
This has become the one toothpaste I use every single day. The price point is nice, has a good taste, good on sensitive teeth, and whitens teeth gradually. Overall I have recommend this product and will continue to do so
Heather D.
Huntersville, NC
I bought this product for my daughter because I was concerned about the number of cavities she had when her braces came off, and also because her teeth were discolored due to the braces. After a couple of uses she complained about her teeth being super sensitive so we discontinued use of this product.