BY CREST

Ali B.
New Port Richey
This is my favorite whitening tooth paste ever. Especially in the duo set with the whitening gel. However I do wish this product came in bigger sizes because I run through it like crazy. I don’t mind the price just please make it bigger!! Makes your teeth so white it’s honestly crazy!
Gretchen F.
I’m a smoker, so a whitening toothpaste is a must for me. The mint flavor lasts a long time, too so it helps keep my breath fresh. I use it multiple times every day and it’s all my household will buy.
I LOVE this toothpaste I use this every single day!!!! They literally have everything you’re looking for!! They never fail me, also they are so affordable so I buy like three because they are that amazzingggggg affordable:)
Jennifer R.
Hayward
This toothpaste does an amazing job at brightening my teeth if I want something extra. That being said I only use it from short periods of time/not daily. It eventually makes my bottom teeth hurt very badly due to sensitivity and then I stop and come back to it in a month/few months.
Elizabeth C.
New Orleans, LA
I’m not sure how well this would whiten teeth when used alone, but I can say that whenever I use this daily accompanied by using one Crest Whitestrips kit a year, my smile looks as if I got my teeth professionally whitened. I get compliments all the time on my teeth now.
Mariah D.
Fall Branch
I love this toothpaste. I would recommend this for whitening. I think it works the best. It taste good as well. I noticed a difference in the color of my teeth after a week. Even after a couple days I started to notice a difference. I would recommend this product.
Kaleigh S.
Fayetteville, Ga
I guess I’m giving it two stars because i don’t know really what more i could give it for a product that didn’t do what it advertised. I used this for 2 months, followed the direction to the letter and the only difference was of course the toothpaste I used at night.
Jacqueline H.
San Antonio
Used this product faithfully however, did not see any major improvements. Perhaps, two months was not sufficient time invested to see a major difference or my teeth require a “whitening overhaul”. However, I do believe that it is a good product & would recommend.
Miranda R.
This product, while I’d say it does work, I can no longer stand behind fluoride in my toothpaste due to plenty of studies showing it to be a known toxin. I would opt for something fluoride free instead.
Samantha M.
Brunswick
I have a hard time really seeing the difference between different toothpastes. Besides a slight taste difference, they all seem the same to me. But this one I really liked. The flavor is not over powering and my mouth felt fresh after using.