Crest Vivid Mint W/Glide - Procter & Gamble Company uploaded by ARIXON L.Crest Vivid Mint W/Glide - Procter & Gamble Company uploaded by Courtney B.Crest Vivid Mint W/Glide - Procter & Gamble Company uploaded by Laurel K.

BY CREST

Crest Vivid Tp 4.1 Oz Mint W/Glide

• I've been thinking of trying something to whiten my teeth...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave a weird texture or feeling on you...1 Answers
  • Do you see results within just one use of the strips? Or ...3 Answers
Adriana S.
Phoenix, AZ
These strips are amazing! I know that people think that they don’t work because it says that they’ll work in twenty eight days. But they definitely work!  I’ve tried other brands and it doesn’t compare. I was definitely satisfied they are affordable and that’s what makes them that much more amazing!
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I've never had an issue, works great and does a great job. It did make my teeth sore but that's to be expected. I would and have recommended this to friends and family. My family loves it. Just keep in mind minor tooth sensitivity that will follow for most people. this is the much older verison
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I've never had an issue, works great and does a great job. It did make my teeth sore but that's to be expected. I would and have recommended this to friends and family. My family loves it. Just keep in mind minor tooth sensitivity that will follow for most people.  this is the older version
Andrea g.
I bought this a while back. It works great. Definitely saw a change in my teeth. First time using it, I loved it but it was a bit pricey and if you don’t continue with a whitening routine your teeth will not stay white long
LAUREN K.
Waste of money, they did not work for my teeth at all. There are many other products that work better than this. I do not recommend spending your money on these "whitening" strips. Also they hurt my teeth
Katie K.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I used these a month before for my wedding and got great results. Easy to apply and no weird flavors left in mouth. I started to see reality after just a day or two .I recommend this brand!
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Love these!!!  They have gotten much more expensive over the years, but still cheaper than the dentist office whitening kits.  These work great and don't take long to use.  I don't use them daily, I try to skip a day between so they last longer.  They stay on well and work exactly as described.  Highly recommend!
Crystal F.
Sault S Marie, MI
I didn’t really find this product did all that great . It was very expensive in my mind . I was expecting more but it came up short . Didn’t make my teeth as white as I was expecting.
Kelly B.
Great product! It changes my teeth to a couple shades whiter. Just be sure to read the instructions and don’t leave them on too long. They can cause sensitivity.
Martina C.
These are a must. They did just what they were supposed to. I got professional quality whitening in the comfort of my own home without putting out a bunch of cash or the hassle of booking an appointment. So I got a little obsessed with this whiting thing one day. I went into a local dentist office to ask about pricing for a whitening procedure. The two ladies looked at me and laughed and said that my teeth were already super white. One lady said just save my money and go get a teeth whitening kit from the store because it would do the same thing. So I give this product 5 stars, it worked and had long lasting results.
Rachel K. A.
Long Beach, CA
Do you see results within just one use of the strips? Or do you have to use it longer periods of time before you get results?
Dayna W.
How long until you really start to see results?
Sherry M.
Lawrencetown , NS
Are they worth the price you pay to buy them , do they work?
Meghan H.
I've been thinking of trying something to whiten my teeth, so I was wondering how these compare to other whitening products (like toothpaste)? Is it relatively easy to use and are the results worth it?
Lacey S.
Bixby, OK
Does this product leave a weird texture or feeling on your teeth?