Crest Vivid Mint W/Glide - Procter & Gamble Company uploaded by ARIXON L.Crest Vivid Mint W/Glide - Procter & Gamble Company uploaded by Courtney B.Crest Vivid Mint W/Glide - Procter & Gamble Company uploaded by Laurel K.

BY CREST

Crest Vivid Tp 4.1 Oz Mint W/Glide

• I've been thinking of trying something to whiten my teeth...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave a weird texture or feeling on you...1 Answers
  • Do you see results within just one use of the strips? Or ...3 Answers
Adriana S.
Phoenix, AZ
These strips are amazing! I know that people think that they don’t work because it says that they’ll work in twenty eight days. But they definitely work!  I’ve tried other brands and it doesn’t compare. I was definitely satisfied they are affordable and that’s what makes them that much more amazing!
LAUREN K.
Waste of money, they did not work for my teeth at all. There are many other products that work better than this. I do not recommend spending your money on these "whitening" strips. Also they hurt my teeth
Katie K.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I used these a month before for my wedding and got great results. Easy to apply and no weird flavors left in mouth. I started to see reality after just a day or two .I recommend this brand!
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Love these!!!  They have gotten much more expensive over the years, but still cheaper than the dentist office whitening kits.  These work great and don't take long to use.  I don't use them daily, I try to skip a day between so they last longer.  They stay on well and work exactly as described.  Highly recommend!
Crystal F.
Sault S Marie, MI
I didn’t really find this product did all that great . It was very expensive in my mind . I was expecting more but it came up short . Didn’t make my teeth as white as I was expecting.
coco b.
These are a must. They did just what they were supposed to. I got professional quality whitening in the comfort of my own home without putting out a bunch of cash or the hassle of booking an appointment. So I got a little obsessed with this whiting thing one day. I went into a local dentist office to ask about pricing for a whitening procedure. The two ladies looked at me and laughed and said that my teeth were already super white. One lady said just save my money and go get a teeth whitening kit from the store because it would do the same thing. So I give this product 5 stars, it worked and had long lasting results.
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
This has always been agame changer in my life for the past 8 years! The pros are white gleaming teeth that gets noticed. You have to use it daily to get what I've achieved. Yes. Most definitely. Had a dentist that complimented me on how white my teeth were and I told him what I used and he didn't object. He had to get a whiter compound than normal to use on me when applying a filling lol. It works. Just pricey
Sara S.
Richmond, VA
I usually buy these whitestrips from Costco when they go on sale because I think they tend to be overpriced. However, I do think they work fairly well for an at-home treatment. I am a coffee and tea drinker, and they seem to lift all the stains I accumulate from acidic beverages. It claims the results can last up to 12-18 months, but I find myself wanting to buy another kit about 3 to 4 months after. The packaging says to use one treatment per calendar year, so I just use whitening toothpaste and mouthwash in between treatments.
Sarah H.
Brookville, IN
Let me preface by saying I've tried many methods and am very particular about my teeth. That said, this is one of the better brands of whitening out there.

How white? As with any brand or method you choose (including the dentist), just how white your teeth will get is dependent on just how stained they were before you started and how much coffee, tea, soda you drink and whether you smoke. I drink a fair amount of coffee and my denist tells me that if I didn't drink so much of it, the effect would be greater... c'est la vie.

I wont be giving up my coffee anytime soon.

Taste? Compared to other brands... leaps and bounds better! First of all, the gel doesn't go all over the place once it's in your mouth. That's a plus. Second, it appears they've attempted a hint of mint or something. I've tasted the oral b white strips, the rembrandt ones, and a few others... blech! Pure nastiness, mainly because you have to goop the stuff on thickly. Plus, you're probably going to wash your mouth out afterward anyhow.

Process? Fairly simple. Peel the strip from the back, stick it on, and fold it over your teeth. Fit is really going to depend on the wearer... my two front teeth are pretty big but then again, who's going to be looking at the back of my teeth??

You can talk a little with them in... put do pick a moment when you're not in company if possible. As for not brushing your teeth before hand, it's understandable... but if you do it in the morning or at night, it's pretty simple to just brush your teeth afterward... I have a toothbrush and toothpaste at work that I use after lunch... so i just wear my strips in the morning commute and brush my teeth when I walk in the door.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
These really work to give you a brighter, whiter smile!  They are easy to use.  No messy trays.  They work fast so if you have a special event coming up they are a great way to prep.  They are a bit uncomfortable to wear, but far better than a tray.  Also the product does burn a little the first day or so, but no more than other similar products.  And it is a bearable discomfort.
Rachel K. A.
Long Beach, CA
Do you see results within just one use of the strips? Or do you have to use it longer periods of time before you get results?
Dayna W.
How long until you really start to see results?
Meghan H.
I've been thinking of trying something to whiten my teeth, so I was wondering how these compare to other whitening products (like toothpaste)? Is it relatively easy to use and are the results worth it?
Lucia T.
Boynton Beach, FL
I have been wanting to try these strips but not sure how quickly I should see results? -and should they be used daily?
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I was wondering if these are harmful to the enamel and if not how soon you can expect results