BY CREST

Trusted Crest brand tooth paste in a convenient travel size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Although this Crest Toothpaste is small and great for traveling I just can’t stand the taste. It’s one of those toothpastes that I just don’t care for and won’t buy again. I remember my mom buying this for me as a kid and I didn’t like it then and I don’t like it now. It just doesn’t have a tasty flavor and I find it chalky tasting. I’d recommend purchasing something else! Crest Travel Size Regular Toothpaste - .85 Oz (pack of 12)
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste is one of the only toothpastes I can use. The whitening kinds make my gums bleed. I am very sensitive to what I can use and this is it. There is no irritation and it gets my teeth clean. The dentist says she has it easy when I come in for a cleaning! Small sizes are great for travelling, multi-packs are great for saving money.
Denelle W.
Oscoda , MI
Whenever I go on trips these are my go tos! They are just the right size to take on a travel bag on a plane or good to save room in your bags if your road tripping. They leave a great taste in your mouth and also they are only normally a dollar! Cant beat it
Stephanie C.
Philadelphia, PA
It is the perfect size to fit in any travel luggage and is the highest quality toothpaste brand I've ever tried. I buy this to take with me on all of my adventures!
Paloma V.
I Love this toothpaste, it leaves me feeling fresh and clean. I use it daily and I absolutely love it. I like it better than some other brands, I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Tiffany G.
These are great for all our travel needs....we camp frequently and these are the perfect size for our needs....I stock up on the travel size for all our trips and my son's scouting weekends...so much nicer than trying to carry a full size tube that ends up getting smashed up and ruined....and you can expect the same great quality in the travel size as well as full size....Thank you!
Kylie C.
Los Angeles, CA
Toothpaste is pretty much a personal preference. This stuff works to clean your teeth, that's pretty standard. But I actually really love the size of this travel tube. If you remember the old travel size that could give you like 3 days of brushing, that was ridiculous. This toothpaste has me covered for a 2 week stint in Hawaii or anywhere else and I love that.
Morgan B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love travel size toothpaste as it is perfect to...... travel with! They make packing more easy. Crest is one of my favorite brands when it comes to travel size tubes. They are always really full and I love the mint kind. I have not actually paid for one myself as I get them from the dentist when I get my check-ups.
Bridget G.
Shippensburg, PA
This is perfect for on the go. I always buy one or two tubes before traveling. They last a decent amount of time. I really like this toothpaste because it is not too minty like other brands I have used. It leaves me with a nice refreshed feeling after using it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Leonela P.
These were much larger than I thought they would be. These are the best deals I could find even when comparing prices to stores like Walmart and Target. I am super into finding the best deals and this was definetely worth it. I will have enough toothpaste for a long, long time. I would recommend this for large families or someone who doesn't mind storing the extra cartons.