BY CREST

CREST TOOTHPASTE-WHITENING WITH SCOPE (Minty Fresh Striped) (8oz) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Minneapolis, MN
I bought this toothpaste at Target and it Works great! My favorite toothpaste I've ever used and I love that it has the Scope with whitening in it! Does a great job of removing plaque and the mint tastes great. I have bought it twice and would buy it again.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Lake Tapps, WA
Crest has always been my favorite and this one adds just a bit more minty freshness. I love the taste and it gets my teeth clean, but I don't think the whitening works that well, as my teeth are a bit yellow. Got a big pack of these at Sam's club.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Johnson City, TN
Fresh, clean, and by far my favorite. You don't have to spend a fortune on toothpaste. Great on your teeth easy on the wallet.
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
Anderson, CA
This toothpaste cleaned my teeth very well. And no nasty aftertaste when I drank water and any other basic snack.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Webb City, MO
Have always been a fan of crest. The toothpaste keeps my teeth feeling smooth and my breath fresh. I love the fact that i can get a large tube for a nice price and keep my teeth white and healthy.
April G.
April G.
Midland, TX
This crest toothpaste whitening with scope is awesome. Two in one product and great to use when in a hurry you don't have to use one then the other you simply use this product and your done. Highly recommended
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Santa Monica, CA
MInty to the max! Not only does your breath smell fresh as a daisy, your teeth will too.
Emma C.
Emma C.
I like any toothpaste that claims to be whitening. I just picked it up on sale at the drug store (probably because it was one sale). I think it is a good toothpaste; my teeth always feel super clean after brushing. It's nothing out of this world, it is just a toothpaste after all,,,,
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Montreal
Absolutely my favourite toothpaste. It has the perfect amount of mint and is not chalky at all. It makes my teeth feel clean and whiter!
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
i like it Because i get a very fresh mint mouth because it contains a long lasting ed formula