BY CREST

CREST TOOTHPASTE-WHITENING WITH SCOPE (Minty Fresh Striped) (8oz) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Boston, MA
Crest is my favorite toothpaste, and especially the scope addition. It keeps your breath fresh and your teeth white!
Ash W.
Ash W.
It's the best toothpaste to use for a whiter smile. It makes your mouth feel cleaner and fresher.
Christina C.
Christina C.
I really love the fresh, clean feeling I get with this toothpaste. It does a great job of giving a very deep clean, and the added Scope helps freshen my breath even more so than your average toothpaste.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Ravenswood, WV
I love this product! I use it every time I brush my teeth. I definitely can tell a difference in how white my teeth are after using this!
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Las Vegas, NV
Personally I really liked this toothpaste it made my mouth minty fresh and I had a clean feeling for a long time . I would recommend any crest product to any one I know
Michael G.
Michael G.
Atlanta,GA
not as good as the crest 3D white, I don't think any toothpaste can compare to that one but this is a pretty good one as well. it just doesn't whiten as quicker as the 3D white.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
Crest toothpaste is the only toothpaste I'll use. It's a bit pricier than other brands like Colgate however my teeth and mouth feel and look so much cleaner compared to other brands. I'd definitely recommend!
Janette M.
Janette M.
I didn't notice much whitening, but it does taste great! My mouth always feels really clean and fresh after using it. I use this every day, at least twice a day. It's cheap, so you're getting a pretty good deal with this toothpaste. I would buy this again.
Micah S.
Micah S.
I love this toothpaste! It's really nice because it doesn't seem as harsh as some whitening products so I am able to use it even with my receding gums. The scope works all day, too! I feel minty until lunch when I use this after my morning coffee!
lizzy m.
lizzy m.
Sparta, MI
Makes my mouth feel super clean and actually works to get everything off my teeth. Would recommend to anyone