BY CREST

CREST TOOTHPASTE-WHITENING WITH SCOPE (Minty Fresh Striped) (8oz) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shanna B.
Monongahela, PA
I like this, it has a nice minty taste and gets gunk off well! I'm not so sure it helps with whitening as much though!
Rachel M.
Boston, MA
Crest is my favorite toothpaste, and especially the scope addition. It keeps your breath fresh and your teeth white!
member-5e0eb76f9
Portland, OR
Great tasting and great texture! Gets the job done, however, I'd like to switch over to a natural alternative brand.
Brooke B.
The minty fresh stripped is the only kind I like to use because it keeps my mouth smelling and feeling minty fresh.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Love the way this Crest product freshens and cleans my mouth! The added benefit of Scooe makes it feel extra clean!
Jillian K.
Anderson, CA
This toothpaste cleaned my teeth very well. And no nasty aftertaste when I drank water and any other basic snack.
lizzy m.
Sparta, MI
Makes my mouth feel super clean and actually works to get everything off my teeth. Would recommend to anyone
Melissa H.
Springfield, MN
I'm a crest kid....he only thing I dislike is that it doesn't whiten my teeth like I would expect it to.
Cassi D.
Turlock, Ca
Love this toothpaste! The added scope gives my mouth an extra clean feeling even hours after you brush.
Kaitlin M.
Saint Paul, MN
Nice clean and fresh feel after brushing. Have noticed a small increase in whiteness but nothing major.