BY CREST

CREST TOOTHPASTE-WHITENING WITH SCOPE (Minty Fresh Striped) (8oz) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannon A.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is my favorite toothpaste. It provides a perfect amount of mint flavor and leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh after every use.
Jennifer P.
Philadelphia, PA
I think this toothpaste works best and leaves my mouth feeling very clean and fresh and it has a nice minty taste not too overpowering
Mallory L.
Covington, LA
Scope is my favorite mouthwash, so having it in a toothpaste version is great. It always leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.
shania b.
Waterford, MI
Good toothpaste, whitens my teeth really well. My teeth have never been so white! It doesn't burn my mouth either so that's good.
Hillary L.
Pembroke, NC
I love the crest Toothpaste with scope. It makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. It also helps remove plaque and cleans my gums.
Stephanie W.
Hampton, VA
My whole family loves this toothpaste. It makes our mouth feel the cleanest and we love the minty fresh breath after using it.
Christina A.
Johnson City, TN
Fresh, clean, and by far my favorite. You don't have to spend a fortune on toothpaste. Great on your teeth easy on the wallet.
Lily W.
New Market, MD
Helped my teeth appear whiter and helped my breath stay fresh! Would recommend this product to people and would use again!
Lesly L.
Fort Worth, TX
Great toothpaste, makes your teeth super clean & white & the flavor of it makes you wanna keep brushing your teeth all day!
Ashleigh U.
Makes my mouth feel minty fresh for a while, but not very long. Also, never whitened my teeth after several years of use.