BY CREST

CREST TOOTHPASTE-WHITENING WITH SCOPE (Minty Fresh Striped) (8oz) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Huong N.
Allston, MA
One of my favorite toothpastes. Makes me actually want to brush my teeth. It doesn't taste horrible and gives you a minty mouth all day.
Jennifer P.
Philadelphia, PA
I think this toothpaste works best and leaves my mouth feeling very clean and fresh and it has a nice minty taste not too overpowering
shania b.
Waterford, MI
Good toothpaste, whitens my teeth really well. My teeth have never been so white! It doesn't burn my mouth either so that's good.
Mallory L.
Covington, LA
Scope is my favorite mouthwash, so having it in a toothpaste version is great. It always leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.
Stephanie W.
Hampton, VA
My whole family loves this toothpaste. It makes our mouth feel the cleanest and we love the minty fresh breath after using it.
Hillary L.
Pembroke, NC
I love the crest Toothpaste with scope. It makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. It also helps remove plaque and cleans my gums.
Christina A.
Johnson City, TN
Fresh, clean, and by far my favorite. You don't have to spend a fortune on toothpaste. Great on your teeth easy on the wallet.
Lesly L.
Fort Worth, TX
Great toothpaste, makes your teeth super clean & white & the flavor of it makes you wanna keep brushing your teeth all day!
Lily W.
New Market, MD
Helped my teeth appear whiter and helped my breath stay fresh! Would recommend this product to people and would use again!
Ashleigh U.
Makes my mouth feel minty fresh for a while, but not very long. Also, never whitened my teeth after several years of use.