BY CREST

CREST TOOTHPASTE-WHITENING WITH SCOPE (Minty Fresh Striped) (8oz) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Sandy, UT
I am really picky about my toothpate, because I want it to taste great and leave my mouth feeling minty and refreshed. I have been using this toothpaste the last three months and I love it! I have definitely noticed my teeth getting whiter, and I have recommended this to all my friends to try.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Springfield, MN
I'm a crest kid....he only thing I dislike is that it doesn't whiten my teeth like I would expect it to.
Kali P.
Kali P.
Flagstaff, AZ
I use this tooth paste every single day, twice a day and it has made a huge difference in my teeth. It has helped keep my teeth white and I also love the minty flavor. My go to toothpaste, I will stick to it forever. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Cassi D.
Cassi D.
Turlock, Ca
Love this toothpaste! The added scope gives my mouth an extra clean feeling even hours after you brush.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Philadelphia, PA
I think this toothpaste works best and leaves my mouth feeling very clean and fresh and it has a nice minty taste not too overpowering
emily v.
emily v.
Neenah, WI
I really liked the taste, and I noticed a difference each time I brushed. Maybe that was in my head, but Crest is definitely my favorite toothpaste. I just wish it could floss for me too!
Tiffany Q.
Tiffany Q.
Evansville , In
I like the fact that it's a 3n1 - cleans,whitens,and freshens my breath. I wish there was another flavor other than just mint. This is a paste obviously but I'm think of trying to find a gel version.
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is my favorite toothpaste. It provides a perfect amount of mint flavor and leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh after every use.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Hampton, VA
My whole family loves this toothpaste. It makes our mouth feel the cleanest and we love the minty fresh breath after using it.
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Covington, LA
Scope is my favorite mouthwash, so having it in a toothpaste version is great. It always leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.