BY CREST

CREST TOOTHPASTE-WHITENING WITH SCOPE (Minty Fresh Striped) (8oz) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shyeika F.
Does product really whiten your teeth
I have build at the bottom of my teeth... So I am looking for a reasonable product so that I can make them bright again
Maria H.
I really enjoy thus tooth paste it's amazing leave your mouth feel so minty and fresh isn't to strong in taste and always a good price also last me a month
Neil M.
I like this toothpaste. It works well and makes mg breath better. While it is a good toothpaste, it doesn't have the whitening abilities it says it does.
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
I love this toothpaste. it's the only one I will use. The toothpaste isn't too thick and it has a great mint flavor. It also does help with whitening.
Lyndsey J.
Chester, VA
I have been using crest products for years but crest whitening with scope is my favorite. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh even over night.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
I didn't see much of a whitening aspect of the toothpaste, my teeth still look quite a bit yellow. However my teeth felt very clean afterwards.
Savanna L.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Love this toothpaste!! I brush my teeth in the morning and before bed and this product leaves a minty smell in my mouth that lasts forever!
Irie C.
CRESWELL, OR
This is my ALL time favorite tooth paste. Mostly because I enjoy the spearmint flavor but it really does do a difference with whitening.
Bailey S.
Ravenswood, WV
I love this product! I use it every time I brush my teeth. I definitely can tell a difference in how white my teeth are after using this!
Huong N.
Allston, MA
One of my favorite toothpastes. Makes me actually want to brush my teeth. It doesn't taste horrible and gives you a minty mouth all day.