BY CREST

CREST TOOTHPASTE-WHITENING WITH SCOPE (Minty Fresh Striped) (8oz) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Louisville, KY
Ive used this product for as long as I can remember. I love the fresh breathe it gives me.
Chasity R.
Chasity R.
I like this tooth past as well, it realy foams & i like the minty fresh stripped in the tootpast.
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Brighton, MA
I love crest and this is a great flavor no overpowering but leaves you feeling fresh and clean
Shyeika F.
Shyeika F.
Does product really whiten your teeth
I have build at the bottom of my teeth... So I am looking for a reasonable product so that I can make them bright again
Erin B.
Erin B.
I'm the daughter of a cosmetic dentist, so I know my toothpastes. This toothpaste does a great job of tarter control and plaque buildup by preventing it. It will not wear away tooth enamel like other toothpastes and it leaves your breath fresh.
Dakota B.
Dakota B.
Tallassee, AL
Love the minty taste and the whitening power. I am a smoker and you cannot look at my teeth and tell.
Mariya W.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
I didn't see much of a whitening aspect of the toothpaste, my teeth still look quite a bit yellow. However my teeth felt very clean afterwards.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
I love the results after brushing my teeth. Very fresh smell. No after taste nor a bad taste.
Mikayla G.
Mikayla G.
Many toothpaste brands claim to be whitening but this one actually works! I have been hooked on it since I first got it years ago. It tastes great, cleans my teeth, and whitens them at the same time!
Mart M.
Mart M.
Crest overall is the best brand. I can feel the freshness of my breath after I'm done brushing. The mint is very refreshing and I do feel a difference every day and every night.