BY CREST

CREST TOOTHPASTE-WHITENING WITH SCOPE (Minty Fresh Striped) (8oz) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mikayla G.
Many toothpaste brands claim to be whitening but this one actually works! I have been hooked on it since I first got it years ago. It tastes great, cleans my teeth, and whitens them at the same time!
Felicia H.
Webb City, MO
Have always been a fan of crest. The toothpaste keeps my teeth feeling smooth and my breath fresh. I love the fact that i can get a large tube for a nice price and keep my teeth white and healthy.
Christina C.
I really love the fresh, clean feeling I get with this toothpaste. It does a great job of giving a very deep clean, and the added Scope helps freshen my breath even more so than your average toothpaste.
Alyssa M.
Salem, OR
One of my favorite toothpastes. It really whitens your teeth, and tastes good too! I could tell when I switched off of it because my teeth were not as white, so I quickly bought a new tube!
emily v.
Neenah, WI
I really liked the taste, and I noticed a difference each time I brushed. Maybe that was in my head, but Crest is definitely my favorite toothpaste. I just wish it could floss for me too!
Mack S.
Tastes great, gives you fresh minty breath that lasts. Though I would have to say it is not that whitening. But is by far the best tasting and best texture of all the toothpastes I have used.
Jaci J.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I love this toothpaste! It has a great taste and my mouth feels so clean after I brush with it! It makes me breath smell good as well without having to use mouth wash! Great product!
Mart M.
Crest overall is the best brand. I can feel the freshness of my breath after I'm done brushing. The mint is very refreshing and I do feel a difference every day and every night.
Diamond H.
Las Vegas, NV
Personally I really liked this toothpaste it made my mouth minty fresh and I had a clean feeling for a long time . I would recommend any crest product to any one I know
Shyeika F.
Does product really whiten your teeth
I have build at the bottom of my teeth... So I am looking for a reasonable product so that I can make them bright again