BY CREST

CREST TOOTHPASTE-WHITENING WITH SCOPE (Minty Fresh Striped) (8oz) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Annie K.
Annie K.
Fountain Vly, CA
Gets the job done, and leaves my mouth minty fresh! This has been my toothpaste of choice for over 5 years, and it always leaves my mouth feeling clean without any leftover residue.
Lesa C.
Lesa C.
Columbus , OH
Love the way this Crest product freshens and cleans my mouth! The added benefit of Scooe makes it feel extra clean!
Neil M.
Neil M.
I like this toothpaste. It works well and makes mg breath better. While it is a good toothpaste, it doesn't have the whitening abilities it says it does.
April G.
April G.
Midland, TX
This crest toothpaste whitening with scope is awesome. Two in one product and great to use when in a hurry you don't have to use one then the other you simply use this product and your done. Highly recommended
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Louisville, KY
Ive used this product for as long as I can remember. I love the fresh breathe it gives me.
Erin B.
Erin B.
I'm the daughter of a cosmetic dentist, so I know my toothpastes. This toothpaste does a great job of tarter control and plaque buildup by preventing it. It will not wear away tooth enamel like other toothpastes and it leaves your breath fresh.
Shyeika F.
Shyeika F.
Does product really whiten your teeth
I have build at the bottom of my teeth... So I am looking for a reasonable product so that I can make them bright again
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Brighton, MA
I love crest and this is a great flavor no overpowering but leaves you feeling fresh and clean
Alicia m.
Alicia m.
I always live this type of toothpaste because it has a great taste. I would recommend this to anyone because you are guaranteed to have freshe breath all day
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
The minty fresh stripped is the only kind I like to use because it keeps my mouth smelling and feeling minty fresh.