BY CREST

CREST TOOTHPASTE-WHITENING WITH SCOPE (Minty Fresh Striped) (8oz) see more...

Buy on Amazon
member-5e0eb76f9
member-5e0eb76f9
Portland, OR
Great tasting and great texture! Gets the job done, however, I'd like to switch over to a natural alternative brand.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Saint Paul, MN
Nice clean and fresh feel after brushing. Have noticed a small increase in whiteness but nothing major.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Columbia, SC
My absolute favorite toothpaste. I'm picky about taste, this one is great!!
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I hated this toothpaste at first, it was my hubbys favorite (still is). So one day I ran out of mine, and needed to use some of his and I'm telling you I fell in love immediately. I always figured that it just smelled good that it didn't actually clean and whiten. I was wrong, I've seen more results of whitening from this than any other toothpaste I've ever used, trust me I've used a lot. lol I highly recommend this and you can get it super cheap usually bogo.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Hawthorne , NJ
i love the taste of this toothpaste. It helps to refresh my breath and keep it minty fresh. The toothpaste itself is effective in cleaning my teeth and is available at most stores and pharmacy stores. I am very satisfied with the results I get from this product.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
Crest always delivers a fantastic toothpaste and this version of Whitening with Scope is no exception! I don't feel like the flavor is overbearing, and the Scope gives you an extra feeling of clean. This is a dependable toothpaste and gentle enough that it doesn't hurt sensitive teeth. You can find this at most retailers and is usually under three dollars.
Lyndsey W.
Lyndsey W.
I love this toothpaste and have been using it for years. I love the crest brand and love the added scope to it. My teeth feel very refreshed and cleaned after I brush my teeth. It also has a good taste so my breath feels nice and minty.
Leah G.
Leah G.
My favorite toothpaste. The mint is strong enough to keep my mouth clean and it keeps surface stains at bay. Perfect combination for my teeth. It's also available at most drugstores. I would buy again.
Maria H.
Maria H.
I really enjoy thus tooth paste it's amazing leave your mouth feel so minty and fresh isn't to strong in taste and always a good price also last me a month
Irie C.
Irie C.
Creswell, OR
This is my ALL time favorite tooth paste. Mostly because I enjoy the spearmint flavor but it really does do a difference with whitening.