BY CREST

CREST TOOTHPASTE-WHITENING WITH SCOPE (Minty Fresh Striped) (8oz) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Micah S.
I love this toothpaste! It's really nice because it doesn't seem as harsh as some whitening products so I am able to use it even with my receding gums. The scope works all day, too! I feel minty until lunch when I use this after my morning coffee!
Chelsea W.
Minneapolis, MN
I bought this toothpaste at Target and it Works great! My favorite toothpaste I've ever used and I love that it has the Scope with whitening in it! Does a great job of removing plaque and the mint tastes great. I have bought it twice and would buy it again.
Jennifer K.
Lake Tapps, WA
Crest has always been my favorite and this one adds just a bit more minty freshness. I love the taste and it gets my teeth clean, but I don't think the whitening works that well, as my teeth are a bit yellow. Got a big pack of these at Sam's club.
Michela C.
Crest with scope always leaves my mouth feeling and tasting very fresh. It seems like the fresh mouth taste lasts longer than other toothpastes I use. Always a good one to buy when I am in the need for new toothpaste. Overall it is a good brand to purchase.
Christina A.
Johnson City, TN
Fresh, clean, and by far my favorite. You don't have to spend a fortune on toothpaste. Great on your teeth easy on the wallet.
Mallory L.
Covington, LA
Scope is my favorite mouthwash, so having it in a toothpaste version is great. It always leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.
Lyndsey J.
Chester, VA
I have been using crest products for years but crest whitening with scope is my favorite. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh even over night.
Shannon A.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is my favorite toothpaste. It provides a perfect amount of mint flavor and leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh after every use.
Mary Rives D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I especially love this toothpaste- it's my favorite to use! I love it because it has scope in it too, so you feel like you will have fresh breath as well! I bought it at walmart and I think it's better than any other crest toothpaste! I would buy again.
Hillary L.
Pembroke, NC
I love the crest Toothpaste with scope. It makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. It also helps remove plaque and cleans my gums.