BY CREST

CREST TOOTHPASTE-WHITENING WITH SCOPE (Minty Fresh Striped) (8oz) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany Q.
Evansville , In
I like the fact that it's a 3n1 - cleans,whitens,and freshens my breath. I wish there was another flavor other than just mint. This is a paste obviously but I'm think of trying to find a gel version.
Michela C.
Crest with scope always leaves my mouth feeling and tasting very fresh. It seems like the fresh mouth taste lasts longer than other toothpastes I use. Always a good one to buy when I am in the need for new toothpaste. Overall it is a good brand to purchase.
Chelsea W.
Minneapolis, MN
I bought this toothpaste at Target and it Works great! My favorite toothpaste I've ever used and I love that it has the Scope with whitening in it! Does a great job of removing plaque and the mint tastes great. I have bought it twice and would buy it again.
Sierra H.
Blacksburg, VA
This toothpaste has a very minty fresh taste and lasted me a long time. The mint is a nice flavor, compared to other brands I have used. I would definitely recommend to others. It has kept my breath smelling very fresh and I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Allison R.
Morris Plains , NJ
I honestly just bought this toothpaste because it was a good deal at Sam's Club. It gets the job done though and tastes good! My dentist always tells me that my teeth are in great shape!
Janette M.
I didn't notice much whitening, but it does taste great! My mouth always feels really clean and fresh after using it. I use this every day, at least twice a day. It's cheap, so you're getting a pretty good deal with this toothpaste. I would buy this again.
Mary Rives D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I especially love this toothpaste- it's my favorite to use! I love it because it has scope in it too, so you feel like you will have fresh breath as well! I bought it at walmart and I think it's better than any other crest toothpaste! I would buy again.
Micah S.
I love this toothpaste! It's really nice because it doesn't seem as harsh as some whitening products so I am able to use it even with my receding gums. The scope works all day, too! I feel minty until lunch when I use this after my morning coffee!
Isaac W.
Highland Park, NJ
This is good product, the mint keeps my mouth fresh for the whole evening, and I do not wake up feeling gross in my mouth, which is more than I can say for most other toothpastes, especially if they are not minty. I would recommend this to others.
Peyton D.
Starkville, MS
Loved this toothpaste. I usually cannot use adult toothpaste because mint smells and flavors make me sick to my stomach and give me migraines but not this one! I just wish it whitened my teeth a little more than it does. But it gets the job done!