BY CREST

CREST TOOTHPASTE-WHITENING WITH SCOPE (Minty Fresh Striped) (8oz) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison R.
Allison R.
Morris Plains , NJ
I honestly just bought this toothpaste because it was a good deal at Sam's Club. It gets the job done though and tastes good! My dentist always tells me that my teeth are in great shape!
Jaci J.
Jaci J.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I love this toothpaste! It has a great taste and my mouth feels so clean after I brush with it! It makes me breath smell good as well without having to use mouth wash! Great product!
Elena R.
Elena R.
Hillsdale, MI
I love this toothpaste. it's the only one I will use. The toothpaste isn't too thick and it has a great mint flavor. It also does help with whitening.
Savanna L.
Savanna L.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Love this toothpaste!! I brush my teeth in the morning and before bed and this product leaves a minty smell in my mouth that lasts forever!
Huong N.
Huong N.
Allston, MA
One of my favorite toothpastes. Makes me actually want to brush my teeth. It doesn't taste horrible and gives you a minty mouth all day.
shania b.
shania b.
Waterford, MI
Good toothpaste, whitens my teeth really well. My teeth have never been so white! It doesn't burn my mouth either so that's good.
Hillary L.
Hillary L.
Pembroke, NC
I love the crest Toothpaste with scope. It makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. It also helps remove plaque and cleans my gums.
Lily W.
Lily W.
New Market, MD
Helped my teeth appear whiter and helped my breath stay fresh! Would recommend this product to people and would use again!
Ashleigh U.
Ashleigh U.
Makes my mouth feel minty fresh for a while, but not very long. Also, never whitened my teeth after several years of use.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Monongahela, PA
I like this, it has a nice minty taste and gets gunk off well! I'm not so sure it helps with whitening as much though!