BY CREST

CREST TOOTHPASTE-WHITENING WITH SCOPE (Minty Fresh Striped) (8oz) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angela D.
Arcata, CA
Our family loves Crest toothpaste and complains if I pick-up another brand because it was on sale. So after learning my lesson the hard way our family only uses Crest. I love the minty flavor Crest leaves making your mouth feel fresh and clean. I would highly recommend this product, in my mind it serves its purpose of protecting your teeth, providing a whitening component with the effects of Scope's minty fresh breath.
Lauraina Y.
Sultan, WA
If you're looking for a toothpaste specifically for whitening this one would probably not be my top pick(the crest 3D white is much better) however one of the things I have found really with all whitening toothpastes is they don't necessarily whiten your teeth but will keep your teeth very white especially if you've just whitened them. Still great Houghton and leaves your teeth feeling extremely clean.
Caroline D.
Milwaukee, WI
I love my Crest toothpaste! It leaves me with such a nice and fresh feel in my mouth. You feel great after the use of it. I use it every morning and night. It leaves you feeling very refreshed. A lot of my family members use this. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Megan R.
Allendale, MI
The crest scope is my favorite toothpaste other than the 3D white. I wouldn't say it does an awesome job whitening but the taste is good and makes for a minty fresh mouth. I just buy it at my local grocery store. good price worth the money for toothpaste.
Erin B.
I'm the daughter of a cosmetic dentist, so I know my toothpastes. This toothpaste does a great job of tarter control and plaque buildup by preventing it. It will not wear away tooth enamel like other toothpastes and it leaves your breath fresh.
Jennifer K.
Lake Tapps, WA
Crest has always been my favorite and this one adds just a bit more minty freshness. I love the taste and it gets my teeth clean, but I don't think the whitening works that well, as my teeth are a bit yellow. Got a big pack of these at Sam's club.
Kali P.
Flagstaff, AZ
I use this tooth paste every single day, twice a day and it has made a huge difference in my teeth. It has helped keep my teeth white and I also love the minty flavor. My go to toothpaste, I will stick to it forever. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
Simply loooooove it!!! First of all I love love love Crest products but this toothpaste is by far the best I have tried. I whiten my teeth and I love to maintain the color so it wont get yellow again and this is super effective! Keep my teeth white all year round!
Chloe J.
Sandy, UT
I am really picky about my toothpate, because I want it to taste great and leave my mouth feeling minty and refreshed. I have been using this toothpaste the last three months and I love it! I have definitely noticed my teeth getting whiter, and I have recommended this to all my friends to try.
Heather S.
WAHIAWA, HI
I would not say that this is necessarily a whitening toothpaste. It does have a favorable minty taste. I picked it up at the PX and it is as good as any other basic Crest toothpaste. It's a good deal.